Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

How to start forex trading?

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Re: How to start forex trading?

Postby radex78 » Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:26 pm

Boshka wrote:I'd recommend you to start from participating in trading contests - this way you'll become more skillful through the practice + you'll have a chance to win the main prize. For exaple, now participants of FreshForex's trading contest can win BMW.

Take part in contest is attractive for many trader, if they become winner hence will obtained prize contest which sometime amount number of prize in huge number, although might there are certain rules about prize c ontest but this still attract among trader to take part.
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby Kikizyak » Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:28 pm

I started fx trading just with $100. If a broker you trade with is good, you can invest even more for the first time. Now I'm with FreshForex and quite satisfied with it: low spreads, high leverage up to 1:1000 and many financial instruments. If you want to try it it's the best time, cos you can take part in its latest contest with cash prizes and BMW X6 as the main prize.
Kikizyak

Postby radex78 » Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:44 pm

Kikizyak wrote:I started fx trading just with $100. If a broker you trade with is good, you can invest even more for the first time. Now I'm with FreshForex and quite satisfied with it: low spreads, high leverage up to 1:1000 and many financial instruments. If you want to try it it's the best time, cos you can take part in its latest contest with cash prizes and BMW X6 as the main prize.

One advanatge forex business right now is we can trade with small initial deposit, like as in my broker also offer minimum deposit only one dollar, atlthough this is not as suficient capital but this also as one opportunit for small trader or retail trader to take part in forex and trying luck in forex.
radex78

Postby Husam » Fri May 06, 2016 1:50 pm

I need 30 min’s minimum to analysis Forex market. Forex trading business is the most risky profession so, I always open my every entry point after doing deep analysis. I get enough analysis instrument easily from TradingBanks (technical as well as fundamental) so, I don’t need to depend on others. That’s the main beauty of using helpful trading broker.
Husam

Postby radex78 » Fri May 06, 2016 10:51 pm

First as trader they need lerarn basic education, many source actually we can learn, forum forex also help much among trader in learning stage, sometime in forum we can finding valuable insight about forex, and this is very good if also learn practice use demo account
radex78

Postby Waber » Sat May 14, 2016 2:58 am

I would recommend to look at Freshforex. Firstly, the brokerhas been on the market for 11 years, which means that it can be trusted, if all these years, it has been successfully working, there is a big chance that it will continue to develop. You can not say the same about the by-night companies that sprout like mushrooms now, and then disappear with money of traders no less slower. Again, freshforex givs comfortable conditions and it is not just my personal opinion, this year the broker was titled as best broker in Asia. Finally, their technical support will help beginners to understand the trade and start trading. Agree, for a beginner it is important that a person to whom you can address to any time would render true assistance.
Waber

Postby kxforexmart » Sun May 15, 2016 6:04 pm

If you are a newbie first try to gain the basic knowledge and start your trading journey with demo trading ,here traders have to trade with proper discipline and should maintain the rules and regulations so that they can proceed through a right path to grab the success path .
https://www.forexmart.com/
kxforexmart

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Oct 08, 2016 7:26 am

kxforexmart wrote:If you are a newbie first try to gain the basic knowledge and start your trading journey with demo trading ,here traders have to trade with proper discipline and should maintain the rules and regulations so that they can proceed through a right path to grab the success path .

Before starting demo I would suggest to start with a forex school. A while ago on another topic I saw someone telling when he started he did not even know about how to put SL or TP. So those basic things should be learned and then start with a demo while studying various things at a forex school.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Postby kxforexmart » Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:15 pm

Forex trading should be started with a proper plan and strategy and like that we can enter into the trading market and close the orders in profit ,actually here the money and risk management should be balanced.
https://www.forexmart.com/
kxforexmart

Postby radex78 » Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:34 pm

Start forex trading for beginner of course they need learn basic knowledge and experience, because all business required knowledge to start, and then if any newbie already having good understanding with forex hence they need making familiar with platform and market with using demo account
radex78

PreviousNext

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners