Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

How to start forex trading?

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Re: How to start forex trading?

Postby radex78 » Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:17 am

I think if any newbie the want to start joined in forex business ,first hey must to learn about basic education forex, many source to get insight related forex for beginner, babypips dot com or website broker usually provided little information for beginner, and most important is practice using demo account first before start in real account, test skill with free of risk from losing money and look performance.
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby fx_elmer » Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:22 am

Forex trading is not easy if you don't know how to read the trends or have a very good strategy, you can lose all of your money. It even took me years to practice and learn Forex until finally I can be the expert in Forex trading. Thank God that I have been able to get the best strategy because I've been trading for more than 12 years.

I can teach you but I'm really sorry, I don't have time to do that because I have so many clients and you need a lot of time to learn.

What if I trade for you? I can make up to 500% profits in a month and you can learn my strategy while I trade on your account. This way you're not only going to get the knowledge, but also the money at the same time.

If you would like to know more contact me on
E-mail: support@mampamm.com
fx_elmer

Postby radex78 » Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:06 am

If any trader beginner they want to become expert trader, they need learning and also practicing with making trial and error, and this is required experience to improved skill trading, and how to start actually very easy, but most difficulties is how to making regular profit in tradng
radex78

Postby Joan trinity » Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:18 pm

Are you serious about learning the most profitable binary trading tactics ever? Do you still feel it is impossible to gain funds or to recover your lost funds from trading? contact markjasper99@gmail.com Never has binary options trading been so rewarding...
Joan trinity

Postby radex78 » Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:14 am

All beginner they must learn step by step, forex business is risky business whih as trader might losing money in trading, sometime beginner making mistake if they thinking forex is easy way to making money, but in practice this required good knowledge and also experience.
radex78

Postby matttrader » Thu Feb 04, 2016 7:31 pm

Hey guys which broker can you recommend to me?
What can you tell about Hotforex? Any experience with them?
matttrader

Postby radex78 » Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:03 am

matttrader wrote:Hey guys which broker can you recommend to me?
What can you tell about Hotforex? Any experience with them?

So far I am never trade with hotforex, so I don't know whether this broker has good vote or not, maybe you can seeking more information with google search, now i am still trade with my current broker and still fine and no any problem so far and I hope will long run growth with instaforex.
radex78

Postby fx_laurent » Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:51 am

Hi, I am a Professional Forex Fund Manager. If you are a Forex trader or willing to invest in Forex trading to gain profits up to 100-500% in 4 weeks, please check our trading results at: Pipscutter
E-mail: info@pipscutter.com

You can leave your email address to us, and we will contact you to share detailed information about Forex. Thank you.
fx_laurent

Postby radex78 » Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:15 am

So many trader ofer they can managed account very well with their performance, for investor they also need to research and if they interested to join in investment programm, hence they must obey rules investing money in high risk business, just spent money that afford to lose.
radex78

Postby Boshka » Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:54 am

I'd recommend you to start from participating in trading contests - this way you'll become more skillful through the practice + you'll have a chance to win the main prize. For exaple, now participants of FreshForex's trading contest can win BMW.
Boshka

PreviousNext

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners