Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

How to start forex trading?

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Re: How to start forex trading?

Postby TWade » Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:37 pm

or simply start following the traders on zulutrade -guaranteed profit with little imvolvement of time and knowledge from your side :D :D
TWade

Postby Jack Francisco » Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:08 am

Without understanding the trading market and without trading in the demo accounts the trader is never going to become able to gain in the forex trading market. And beginners need to understand that demo accounts are made for them and they will also need to make better strategy. : 8-)
Jack Francisco

Postby Deacy » Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:40 am

The first thing you will have to do while beginning out in currency dealing is to begin studying. There are many details and studying content available online that you can use to get you wet in this currency dealing business. The 2nd stage of studying is to begin exercising the currency dealing. There are various forext agents that allow a trial consideration, that you can use to exercise your currency dealing abilities and examine out that, what you have discovered actually performs or not. By exercising a lot you will understand how to deal with the different circumstances and complicated difficulties that happen while dealing in the actual industry.
Deacy

How to start forex trading?

Postby mdenamul » Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:45 am

you must have to start with a big and good broker so that you can succeed and win in the challenging sector.
I think Forex-metal is better than you. Cause it has many facilities that you don't have. Your leverage is 1:200 but Forex-Metal has 1:500. It is possible to get up to 1:1100, not just 1:500. 1:1100 leverage customers can get through the floating leverage feature inside the trader's room on Forex-Metal website. your deposit bonus is too low but Forex-Metal has 35% bonus. Also it is very reliable broker.≫
http://www.forex-metal.com/affiliate/46662/1
Need equities Trader to trade with our capital/ http://cbrtrade.com/
mdenamul

Postby mang_ncep » Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:24 am

Learn and understand about trading and trade with demo account before trading with real account... Don't forget to choose broker that comfortable service.
That's what I did when it started trading with FBS
Earn 6% CASHBACK from FXB Trading
mang_ncep

Postby Deacy » Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:13 pm

If the concept of dealing on the currency markets is overwhelming, you're not alone. There is no way that anyone, such as expert agents, can know enough about all the share. Therefore, many investors concentrate or concentrate on particular places of the currency markets, and many people are remaining to depend on the views of the experts, who may or may not be excellent at their art.
Deacy

Postby mdenamul » Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:38 pm

It is easy to start forex trading .if you have the general knowledge about forex business then you can just open an account .Yeah it is true that Forex A Good Option For Students To Earn Pocket Money. But students must have to choose a reliable broker cause in Fx market most of the brokers are cheater. In that case I
recommend you to students to involve Forex-Metal cause it is very reliable broker and their personal managers are so helpful.≫
http://www.forex-metal.com/affiliate/46662/1
Need equities Trader to trade with our capital/ http://cbrtrade.com/
mdenamul

Postby Gary Lineker » Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:28 am

One must decide first whether he wants to be a long term and patience trader or he wants to be a scalper with been short term. I feel that knowing this really helps starting. I am a scalper yet I do long term trading at times, so for me OctaFX is perfectly suited with their conditions been great for both methods with great swap free account option which takes away the pressure on overnight charges and then for scalping the low spread and quick execution of trades does the trick!
Gary Lineker

Postby pivot » Fri Jul 10, 2015 5:24 pm

Scalping or long term trading are things that come later and we are discussing here how to start. For me the right start should be getting information about Fx market. The basics should be clear to newbie before he should start trading. I don't think that any newbie can go for long term trading and it has to be scalping or day trading.
pivot

Postby orni308 » Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:20 pm

pivot wrote:Scalping or long term trading are things that come later and we are discussing here how to start. For me the right start should be getting information about Fx market. The basics should be clear to newbie before he should start trading. I don't think that any newbie can go for long term trading and it has to be scalping or day trading.

There are many ways of trading but a new trader should concentrate on the basic and not to get distracted by claims offering to make quick money.
orni308

PreviousNext

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners