Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

How to start forex trading?

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Re: How to start forex trading?

Postby Haley12 » Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:47 am

Darsaforx wrote:I'm sorry but i think i must repeat my other post:

I think to start you should make several steps:
- Learn forex basics (what is spread, leverage, swap, etc)
- Try terminal (better to start with MT4), try it on demo
- Try to develop your own trading strategy, and use it on demo.
- After you will see first systematic profits, look for reliable broker (look rankings, for example earnforex.com)
- Start your live trading (
- Don't forget continue to learn theory, improve your strategy, try to cope with EA (bot,robot) for example on MQL
- Practice and increase your profits (don't forget to diarize your trading)

All points shared by you are useful for new traders and step by step guidance to learn and start forex trading. Thanks to share such good points here with us.
http://www.ask-fx.com
Haley12

Postby Eliotpeter » Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:54 am

Yeah! Learning is the initial step to get into the forex trading market.... demo account can help you real trading experience!
Eliotpeter

Postby ScottLaureen » Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:34 am

I just started trading binary options on markets world. Gold went down $7 yesterday. I doubled my investment on a lower/call option on gold with MarketsWorld.com. Binary options trading is far superior to trading gold or stocks. It's simpler and easier to understand. I thought the price of gold was too high yesterday when I looked at it and that it would be lower by the end of the day. I doubled my money just about as I got 95% return plus my investment back!
ScottLaureen

Postby Eliotpeter » Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:03 am

Is gold on forex trading choice? Do you think Gold also in part with forex trade? Share your thoughts about gold in forex trade.!
Eliotpeter

Postby Jw123 » Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:37 am

I made money all week going short on gold at marketsworld.com. Next week though I will go long, choosing a higher option on gold for the end of the month. Gold was too high and its fall to the lower end of its previous range was a healthy correction throughout last week but especially Wednesday when it plunged. It belongs around $1,700 to $1,720 where it is now, not up at the $1,800 mark others had predicted. It will now begin to increase in value at normal rates of 5-10% per annum. A call binary option for the end of the month of March calling for gold to be higher and oil lower are my personal picks. Oil has no business above the $100 mark. I use markets world to achieve 95% profit and no commissions. If there is a better binary options site I've yet to find it!
Jw123

Postby Eliotpeter » Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:33 am

Hi Jw123! Could you explain is the gold one of the participation in forex or not? Some of the forex software is made to trade gold.... So,do you think gold is also one of the participation? express the difference....
Eliotpeter

Postby TWade » Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:52 pm

Imo, the best way to start trading is to open a demo with zulutrade....it gives you a full scope of how auto-trading goes, and real live results. it's fun, easy and does not require lots of time and initial deposit. unless smb wants to trade manually, then the best way will be to read all the internet forums and blogs on trading styles and strategies. :lol:
TWade

Postby Eliotpeter » Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:29 am

TWade wrote:Imo, the best way to start trading is to open a demo with zulutrade....it gives you a full scope of how auto-trading goes, and real live results. it's fun, easy and does not require lots of time and initial deposit. unless smb wants to trade manually, then the best way will be to read all the internet forums and blogs on trading styles and strategies. :lol:

Quite interesting to hear your answer... What are all the features are added with this zulutrade compared to other forex trading demo accounts? Your experience can make some tips for the beginners!
Eliotpeter

Postby Haley12 » Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:50 am

Try to learn how forex market working, common forex terms, prices movement, etc. Open a demo account with any forex broker, do practice here for 3-6 months and after satisfaction move to real account.
Haley12

Postby nileshtiwarint » Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:00 pm

Find the best forex trading broker company. They will give the basic training about the forex market.
nileshtiwarint

PreviousNext

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners