Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

How many pair in your Broker ?

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

How many pair in your Broker ?

Postby Joy Bahadur » Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:08 pm

I have seen according to my trading experience by and large traders are extremely dependable on EURUSD which is mainly considered as a bass currency pair in this market place. But I think for increasing trading performance very rapidly we have to trade other major currency pair. Sometime I trade at all major pair in my demo trading to see the performance how it works.
Joy Bahadur

Re: How many pair in your Broker ?

Postby radex78 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:43 pm

So many pair on my broker and also not only pair but now also already provided bitcoin trading and might now this bitcoin also already used so many website and become more popular which price bitcoin also will depending with demand and supply
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby raniya » Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:53 pm

radex78 wrote:So many pair on my broker and also not only pair but now also already provided bitcoin trading and might now this bitcoin also already used so many website and become more popular which price bitcoin also will depending with demand and supply

There are many pairs in forex trading, we do not need to trade on all pairs in forex trading. Just choose some of them and focus on them. I also do it when trading with FXB. Beside that I also try to maximize my trading skills in this broker
raniya

Postby Apple Honeypie » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:00 am

No need to have so many pairs in a broker, because we are going to trade with our one pair only. Trading with multiple pairs is not easy and not safe for your account too.
Apple Honeypie

Postby John Harry » Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:07 pm

A broker represents Forex in several ways. But all the brokers are not well regulated. Before choosing a broker we need to consider many things among them one is currency pair. Through currencies are the main ingredient of trading it is the prime fact to consider. I have more than 50 pairs with Trade12 broker. The broker is well regulated and provides 100% reliability to the traders.
John Harry

Postby radex78 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:57 pm

Apple Honeypie wrote:No need to have so many pairs in a broker, because we are going to trade with our one pair only. Trading with multiple pairs is not easy and not safe for your account too.

Indeed on practice as trader they will not trade on many pair but onlt required trade one or two pair,but if broker there are so many option to select instrument trading as trader they have so many option to choose trading because as broker will giving the best service for among trader
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners