Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Help about Indicator

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Help about Indicator

Postby fxrockerz » Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:12 am

Anyone using super lines Indicator ? they are advertising that it will give up to 90% accurate signals with a self warning system. So I'm interested in purchasing but I like to hear a review from a person who using It.

they are website - http://www.buysl.com/

Thank you

( I don't tried to do spam here. just wanna know about this from the experts , sorry if this is a spam )
fxrockerz

Re: Help about Indicator

Postby Haley12 » Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:35 am

I want to say that don't believe on other's review for a particular service or indicator. There are number of promotional reviews. If you are interested then purchase it.
Haley12

Postby Eliotpeter » Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:58 am

Haley12 wrote:I want to say that don't believe on other's review for a particular service or indicator. There are number of promotional reviews. If you are interested then purchase it.

Yeah i likely think so... Have a look at the common reviewers site to get regards of the specific indicator!
Eliotpeter

Postby Haley12 » Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:51 am

I do not follow any specific reviewers site to take decision about forex strategies and indicators.
Haley12

Postby Husam » Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:04 am

I do not trade based on trading indicator, even on technical analysis. I always open my trade based on my fundamental analysis. I seem, news trading is too much interesting and also profitable. So, I like to trade on big events on Forex news. Besides, quick news trading service of TradingBanks encourages me to do news trading.
Husam

Postby radex78 » Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:10 am

I am never intersted using any software indicator that offer accurate signal so far, I am not trust with these promotion because in my opinion if they can generate good income using sofware why still need to selling product, better learn step by step with reading and learning
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby fx_laurent » Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:34 am

Hi, I am a Professional Forex Fund Manager. If you are a Forex trader or willing to invest in Forex trading to gain profits up to 100-500% in 4 weeks, please check our trading results at: www.pipscutter.com
E-mail: info@pipscutter.com

You can leave your email address to us, and we will contact you to share detailed information about Forex. Thank you.
fx_laurent

Postby radex78 » Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:49 am

In my opinion indicator is only help tool, indicator can't created price being move and usually only use previous data that take from candlestick data like as open high low close, and no perfect indiocator I think

I am alone now only trade onloy use candlestick pattern with look on different timeframe to analyze the trend market, understanding with the market behaviour will better than use indicator I think
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:09 am

radex78 wrote:I am never intersted using any software indicator that offer accurate signal so far, I am not trust with these promotion because in my opinion if they can generate good income using sofware why still need to selling product, better learn step by step with reading and learning

I have similar thoughts like you. Things which are performing better, are not needed to sale. They can generate enough for a trader and instead of selling working with that indicator will give better results.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Postby Apple Honeypie » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:02 am

Why to depend on indicators which are sold by others. If they really works then why they are selling, they can use it and earn money from it.
Apple Honeypie

Next

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners