Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Have you introduced Forex to your family and firends or not?

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Have you introduced Forex to your family and firends or not?

Postby CaptivatingAyesla » Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:31 am

Do you think it is good to introduce it to your family and friends?
Can they earn profit from this kind of business?
What do you think? :D
CaptivatingAyesla

Re: Have you introduced Forex to your family and firends or

Postby radex78 » Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:43 pm

If they having interest to know about forex usually I will only suggested them to reading and learn first before start spent money on real account, of at least they must using only demo account to get experience trading, but I am never talk them about my business if they never asking
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby Apple Honeypie » Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:54 am

I have not introduced Forex to my family but my friends know about my work. No one is ready to join this business due to so many things and negative impression about Forex.
Apple Honeypie

Postby kxforexmart » Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:35 pm

The answer is no because max people think that forex is Gamble and for that they just want to keep themselves out from the arena .
https://www.forexmart.com/
kxforexmart

Postby Craig Schroerlucke » Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:15 pm

Good broker is whom you can trust for your deposits and who are supportive towards you in every way. AGEA is a good broker. And they have won so many awards for their best services. For their amazing facilities, it is very easy and supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly. You can get the live chat support in many languages whenever you face problem with your trading. They always can give you logical analysis and market news.
Craig Schroerlucke

Postby radex78 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:33 pm

Actually I am joined on instaforex broker because my young brother that introduced to me about this broker, and already few years I am using service from this broker, as I know this broker already exist from 2009 till now still become big company and good broker
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners