Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Have you ever experienced to borrow money for Forex trading?

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Have you ever experienced to borrow money for Forex trading?

Postby CaptivatingAyesla » Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:20 am

Do you think newbies borrow money for initial investment in Forex?
Is it only newbies or almost all traders who are addicted to Forex do it?
Do you think it is right / necessary to borrow money for Forex trading?
What do you think about it? :D
CaptivatingAyesla

Re: Have you ever experienced to borrow money for Forex trad

Postby Gozmit » Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:58 am

I always do Forex, with my own money, as it is very much stressful for the Forex Traders to trade with borrowed money, as if we earn or lose, we will have to give it to them, at a certain point.
Gozmit

Postby kxforexmart » Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:24 am

In Forex trading when we start trading and investing money and pips ,we are actually risking the amount and for that we should avoid borrowing money from others because that can increase the chance of more presssure and tension.
https://www.forexmart.com/
kxforexmart

Postby sabakanwal » Sun Jul 02, 2017 2:03 pm

CaptivatingAyesla wrote:Do you think newbies borrow money for initial investment in Forex?

No..! no body should borrow any money for initial investment in forex because forex trading is not that easy as many of the newbie believes it is.. so they borrow money and losses it right away after investing it in forex and rest of them they will keep borrowing to return the previously borrowed loans. Instead a new trader should take some time learning forex processes, trade demo accounts and better to start with small amount of their own.
sabakanwal

Postby hermayanti » Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:05 pm

FXB Trading has earned the trust of hundreds of brokers and traders as a result of its vast range of analytical tools. In addition, it supplies various types of trading platforms which allow traders to have full control of their trades.
hermayanti

Postby radex78 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:46 pm

I think not good idea if we borrow money to investing on forex, this is risky business and not easy to making money with forex, if we borrow money and get fail on trading this is only causing stress because we must pya back these loan and we get nothing on trading, in addition we don't have another source income
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby abdiforex » Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:42 am

It is important for us to continue to hone trading skills, especially trading psychology that we have to mature and we can be more ready in managing our funds on trading opportunities are done. FXB Trading helps beginners and experienced traders alike with information on various kinds of trading that take place every day in the CFD market.
abdiforex

Postby Apple Honeypie » Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:36 am

I will say not to borrow money from anyone. Because that you can not afford market so do not trade with such money which you can not recover.
Apple Honeypie

Postby kxforexmart » Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:32 pm

We shouldn't borrow the money for trading from anyone because that can create the extra pressure and tension to a trader to perform better and in this process ,they can become a zero from hero
https://www.forexmart.com/
kxforexmart

Postby Sebastian Abney » Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:22 pm

I strongly believe that it is not wise at all for anyone to go on with loan type things, it is far better to work through what we have. I at least prefer doing that and so far, I have managed to grow myself very well. I have been entirely well supported by broker like OctaFX who got high standard setting from having small spreads at 0.1 pips to over 70 instruments, fast execution, rebate scheme where I get 50% back on all trades even if it’s lost.
Sebastian Abney

Next

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners