Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Have you ever experienced to borrow money for Forex trading?

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Re: Have you ever experienced to borrow money for Forex trad

Postby radex78 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:00 pm

So far I am only start trading with only use money that afford to lose, and often also trading with bonus, trading with borrow money if get fail only will making confused how to pay loan when trading get fail, It's not recommended to trading with borrow money
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby raniya » Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:14 pm

Not yet. I never want to do it. It's too risky. When trading, we must trade with own money. So we will not bear double risk. That's why, I also still use small amount for trading. While I didn't have enough money, I usually just use demo account first in FXB Trading.
raniya

Postby radex78 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:51 pm

Now some broker offer high leverage until 1:1000 and for some trader might this is attract them to use high leverage because can increasing profit, some trader that trading with martingale trading system they can use high leverage but this way also high risk
radex78

Postby Ordenew » Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:03 am

I think trading forex with money that's not actually yours is a big mistake. Forex implies really high risks. So there's a good chance you'll lose the money.
Ordenew

Postby uasha » Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:49 pm

I don't think that forex is the right place to invest the money you've borrowed. It's too risky. You can lose the money and get into serious debt.
uasha

Postby Direkno » Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:53 pm

You should never get loans to continue trading. I think it's suicide for traders and a lot of people will probably agree with me.
Direkno

Postby radex78 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:01 pm

Yes take loan is not wise decision to investing on risky business like as forex, if we still can living without loan hence we should grateful to accept all wealthy that gaven to us, because if any people they have loan on their life and not yet paid but they after die, it will become problem on next life
radex78

Postby Giror » Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:46 am

And what if the trader is experienced and it's not a problem for him/her to earn the money s/he borrowed?
Giror

Previous

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners