Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Have you ever experienced to borrow money for Forex trading?

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Re: Have you ever experienced to borrow money for Forex trad

Postby CaptivatingAyesla » Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:03 am

Thank you all for your responses. Yes, I also think that we must not borrow money for initial trading. Newbie traders must start with a low capital of their own money and not to borrow money from others as initial investment. There are some brokers that gives bonuses that they may use as initial investment for their trading career.
CaptivatingAyesla

Postby Craig Schroerlucke » Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:25 pm

To discover how the world’s largest and most liquid financial market operates you need to enter this market through a forex broker. I am operating with AGEA broker. They have several trading accounts like mini accounts, full accounts and managed accounts which are the most common types of funded trading accounts. With their best guide, they helped me to understand the market better and helped me to identify the direction of the market.
Craig Schroerlucke

Postby William Bauman » Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:12 pm

No. I think no body ought to get any cash for starting interest in forex in light of the fact that forex trading is not that simple the same number of the novice trusts it is.. so they acquire cash and misfortunes it immediately in the wake of putting it in forex and rest of them they will continue getting to restore the already obtained advances. Rather another trader should take some time learning forex forms, trade demo accounts and better to begin with little measure of their own. I do trade at FXPM broker. It is a main broker with adequate liquidity. It gives me 100% deposit bonus and free forex signal.
William Bauman

Postby radex78 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:48 pm

This is not good idea to borrow money to investing on forex business because it can be risky and will make double stress when losing on trading and still having compulsory to pay loan, I am so far only trading with bonus and only spent money that afford to lose and never borrow money
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby mang_ncep » Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:22 am

Forex trading is a high risk business, very wise to use only the funds that we are ready to lost. I never had the experience to borrow money for forex trading, because now with minimum capital we can start trading, many brokers provide high leverage to help us start trading with a volume greater than the capital we have. FXB Trading, for example, offers leverage up to 1: 1000 for their clients, or we can get 100% booster bonus. So, don't ever try to borrow money for forex trading, it is very risky.
Earn 6% CASHBACK from FXB Trading
mang_ncep

Postby Daniel David » Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:16 pm

No. I think no body should get any trade for beginning enthusiasm out forex in light of the way that forex trading is not that straightforward a similar number of the fledgling trusts it is.. so they procure money and adversities it quickly in the wake of placing it in forex and rest of them they will keep getting the opportunity to reestablish the as of now got propels. Or maybe another trader should take some time learning forex shapes, trade demo accounts and better in the first place little measure of their own. I do trade at Jmfinacial.Eu broker. It is a principle broker with sufficient liquidity as it has 23 liquidity suppliers. It likewise gives ultra low spreads of 0.0 pip.
Daniel David

Postby radex78 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:44 pm

Trading borrow money is not wise decision, because will facing double stress on minds, when facing with loss hence as trader they might will become crazy when they borror on big funds but fail on trading and still having compulsory to pay loan, this is not good option better start learn with using bonus no deposit it's free of risk although there are certain rules
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby Gozmit » Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:50 am

I have thought about it once, but I am not thinking that it would be going to help us. You need to trade with your money and not by borrowing.
Gozmit

Postby Jan Schoemaker » Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:34 am

Yes.! nobody ought to obtain any cash for introductory interest in forex on the grounds that forex trading is not that simple the same number of the beginner trusts it is. I am trading with Forex4you and procuring great cash. So they acquire cash and misfortunes it immediately in the wake of putting it in forex and rest of them they will continue obtaining to restore the beforehand obtained credits. Rather another trader should take some time learning forex forms, exchange demo records and better to begin with little measure of their own.
Jan Schoemaker

Postby Charles » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:09 pm

I never borrow money or get loans. I live on what I've earned. As for trading forex with someone else's money, it's out of the question and I'd never advise it. PAMM account is the only exception)
Charles

PreviousNext

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners