Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

I am happy with Forex Trading.

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

I am happy with Forex Trading.

Postby Shawnmichal » Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:56 am

Yesterday night, I have earned lots of money and achieved own target that’s really good experiences in my life that’s first time when I reached very short time in my target here I have found, if we loss that’s real key of success, because last month I had lost money than I was changed my forex strategies than today results is different and positive.
http://www.fx-insights.com
Shawnmichal

Re: I am happy with Forex Trading.

Postby debook » Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:36 pm

Shawnmichal wrote:Yesterday night, I have earned lots of money and achieved own target that’s really good experiences in my life that’s first time when I reached very short time in my target here I have found, if we loss that’s real key of success, because last month I had lost money than I was changed my forex strategies than today results is different and positive.

I happy to hear that bro, love what we do then our success will be follow if we can do very hard to be success on what we do. Maybe you can share with us, what strategy that you used before that and what you change to it so you can do much more better results from your strategy now?
[Weltrade] Fast Withdrawal | 25% Bonus Deposit | System Own Rebate | My Safe
debook

Postby forex.shun » Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:36 am

i am also happy with it. so i will jsut keep trading to my hearts content. by the way try this site. http://www.askmariosingh.com/daily-market-report
forex.shun

Postby bigdog » Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:06 pm

that's good man. happy for you. I myself is doing good lately. my forex power signals expert advisor is hitting the right spots in the market. so I assume that you sleep soundly and with a smile eh? :D
bigdog

Postby Haley12 » Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:40 am

Congratulations mate that’s good news for everyone. Yes loss is key of success, you are good example for all beginner, who’s claim Forex is gambling & scam business. Keep it up and update here that’s best platform for us. Happy Forex trading.
http://www.ask-fx.com
Haley12

Postby bigdog » Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:39 pm

those who say that forex is a scam are those who don't understand life and are content with doing nothing :) naaah, just kidding!keep trading!
bigdog

Postby Shawnmichal » Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:37 am

bigdog wrote:those who say that forex is a scam are those who don't understand life and are content with doing nothing :) naaah, just kidding!keep trading!

Mate we can't determined who's say this. Happy trading :D
Shawnmichal

Postby uncle gober » Fri May 24, 2013 4:50 pm

bigdog wrote:those who say that forex is a scam are those who don't understand life and are content with doing nothing :) naaah, just kidding!keep trading!

Hehe... maybe those who say that are victims of violence forex. Forex trading not only buy or sell, but need much more than that. We have to understand the forex market, we need a good well known the forex system, we also need a good handling our emotions in forex trading.
Become IB of Tickmill
uncle gober

Location: Become IB of Tickmill - ( $6 per lot on a Classic and $2 per lot on ECN Pro and VIP accounts )

Postby Himanshurathee » Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:29 pm

I am very happy with forex trading as it has changed my life completely.
From a loser to a hero with lots of money is what forex has provided me with.
From an unemployed to a full time job that is forex is what i have now.
I am suggesting all of you to please at once in your life try forex trading,it's amazing.
Cheers.
Himanshurathee

Postby Joy Bahadur » Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:36 am

Scalping is a technological process that brings profit in a diminutive time. Even though, many of us cannot use this technical technique in their regulated broker due to having many restrictions but luckily, I am able to apply this policy in my trading platform MxTrade. This ECN trading platform always ensures best trading atmosphere for scalping by providing only one pip trading spread. So it is possible to me to make profit by using this policy in this platform.
Joy Bahadur

Next

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners