Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

I am happy with Forex Trading.

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Re: I am happy with Forex Trading.

Postby Michael Owens » Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:22 am

Yes, I am very happy to trade forex business. But not always this happiness remains same. Because business has many pressure and lots of issues. But everything is gone when I get success after a trade. To do my forex trading confidently my support is TryMarkets. They have all sort of support for their trader’s including variable spreads facility which is maximum 0.3 pips. Also they has almost all major currency pairs for trading.
Michael Owens

Postby John Harry » Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:40 am

Becoming a trader of Forex market is really a matter of luck. It is the best way to develop one’s earning condition. Trading can give a trader much profit which is quit impossible through a job. It is a freedom profession and is the best way of earning. For trading with the market I have selected Trade12 broker because it is really blessed with all scalping based facilities.
John Harry

Postby hermayanti » Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:23 pm

John Harry wrote:Becoming a trader of Forex market is really a matter of luck. It is the best way to develop one’s earning condition. Trading can give a trader much profit which is quit impossible through a job. It is a freedom profession and is the best way of earning. For trading with the market I have selected broker because it is really blessed with all scalping based facilities.

But we to get success in a forex business is not an easy thing. Forex business that there is a big risk role, so traders must really have a good skill of trading skills so that we can facilitate the way of trading with a profitable with FXB Trading in the run forex business
hermayanti

Postby Tamye Lee » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:33 pm

Money has become very important nowadays. That's why everyone wants to make money with a very short time. I also want the same. That's why I chose forex trading to be rich. And yes I am very much happy with forex trading. By doing trading I can make a huge amount of money. And for making money my broker always helps me. It always support me like backbone. And That is FXPremax broker. It always helps me in my trading to make profit and to make me happy. I just love to trade with this broker.
Maximize your profit with 500 leverage - FXPremax
Tamye Lee

Postby radex78 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:54 pm

Forex is like as challenge business, and this is not instant way to become rich over night, money management on trading very essential for trader, if any trader already able making money from trading with consistently, hence forex will giving good result as source of income
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby hermayanti » Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:36 am

radex78 wrote:Forex is like as challenge business, and this is not instant way to become rich over night, money management on trading very essential for trader, if any trader already able making money from trading with consistently, hence forex will giving good result as source of income

Really, in forex business it is not an instant run to become a successful trader. Forex business is a business that the existence of high risk. So we always routinely to run the study as in the FXB Trading demo account in our practice will be the right way forex to run in generating profits
hermayanti

Postby hermayanti » Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:37 am

radex78 wrote:Forex is like as challenge business, and this is not instant way to become rich over night, money management on trading very essential for trader, if any trader already able making money from trading with consistently, hence forex will giving good result as source of income

Really, in forex business it is not an instant run to become a successful trader. Forex business is a business that the existence of high risk. So we always routinely to run the study as in the FXB Trading demo account in our practice will be the right way forex to run in generating profits
hermayanti

Postby kxforexmart » Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:39 pm

Its a very good thing when we see that some traders are really happy with the trading because max traders are not satisfied with the business and for that its very much in need that we should know our capability
https://www.forexmart.com/
kxforexmart

Postby Charles » Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:10 pm

Tell me, how long have you been trading on the forex market and how long did it take before you started trading in the profit?
Charles

Postby Joy Bahadur » Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:26 pm

We the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose the broker which always ensures lowest trading spreads, if we want to get maximal result by scalping that brings profit in a short time. as a professional scalper now I am comfortable with LQDFX which until the end of time ensures flexible trading spreads from 0 pips including minimum margin requirements. By using their lowest trading spreads I am able to predict the real faction of this market with certainly when scalping. so, my trading life is very much profitable.
Joy Bahadur

PreviousNext

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners