Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

I am happy with Forex Trading.

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Re: I am happy with Forex Trading.

Postby Jack100 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:35 am

I am happy to heared that you have made good money in short time. So we all can do it if we have good strategy and forex system to follow. So always learn how to trade and how mange it ,it will help you a lot to make more and more money in forex trading.

http://www.forexstrategieswork.com/50-200-day-moving-average-crossover-strategy/
Jack100

Postby kxforexmart » Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:36 pm

Its good to see when traders are happy with the Forex trading because we should always be positive here ,be the result good or bad and for that we have to learn about the main principle of the Forex business.
https://www.forexmart.com/
kxforexmart

Postby radex78 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:55 pm

Yes so many trader happy with forex business because they already get earning from this business, but some or many trader out and leaving forex with disappointed because only waste money in forex, and making money with forex indeed not easy, because forex trading included as speculative investment
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby Sininfinity » Sat May 06, 2017 7:35 am

Positivity is always good in any kind of environment. And in forex trading it is necessary to stay positive and not to get swayed when faced with loss. If losses happen then after that profit will also come so traders should stay positive and improve their trading.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Postby Ryan Higgins » Wed May 10, 2017 10:07 pm

In a business like Forex, it is not easy to maintain happiness, as there are a lot of issues that needs to be dealt with, but if we want to succeed then this is what we need to do. I do it all easily and confidently through OctaFX with their steady conditions having low spreads at 0.1 pips for all major pairs, fast execution, and deposit bonus up to 50% and much more, its total setting here and works out highly in my favor.
Ryan Higgins

Postby kxforexmart » Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:41 pm

Its a very good thing when we can see that a trader is very happy with the trading because when we are satisfied ,we can make good progress and can fulfill our targets because of positive attitude.
https://www.forexmart.com/
kxforexmart

Postby abdiforex » Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:19 am

Very happy if I can succeed in this trading, with the existing services in FXB then I also easier to take advantage of opportunities that exist in this CFD. The longer the better for trading experience
abdiforex

Postby radex78 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:11 pm

So many trader might already being happy on forex business because already get earning from their effort, although forex included as risky business but in fact we can manage the risk and trying to maximize profit on daily trading activity, although not easy making consistent profit because loss also as part on trading
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby raniya » Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:18 pm

Yes, I'm happy with forex trading because I can earn money in forex trading, but it's not easy to get profit consistently in forex trading. Need process. Even we must learn, invest our time to understand about forex trading itself. Read articles, active in forex forex, maximize ebook like I get in FXB, even use demo account to familiarize ourselves with forex trading
raniya

Postby Tamye Lee » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:21 am

Everyone wants to make money with a very short time.I also want the same and that's why I have chosen to do forex trading. Because in forex there is no lime limitation. You can do trade when ever you want and make a huge amount of money. And for that you must work with a good broker which can help your in your trading with all their facilities.I personally work with FXPremax broker and I am happy to do forex trading with this broker.
Maximize your profit with 500 leverage - FXPremax
Tamye Lee

PreviousNext

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners