Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Good trading knowledge

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Good trading knowledge

Postby Joy Bahadur » Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:09 pm

Even though mostly traders think only good trading knowledge can bring success in Fx trading but practically that’s not possible without a reliable support from a credible trading platform, because the platform is able to affects the result of our trading with certainly, so if we want to get maximal result in result, we have to ensures the best broker first of all. As a suitable trading platform now I am comfortable with LQDFX which is regulated with real STP Execution and always ensures secure trading environment for their clients by providing security of funds at any investments with a wide range of trading technologies. So, my trading life is very much comfortable.
Joy Bahadur

Re: Good trading knowledge

Postby CaptivatingAyesla » Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:22 am

Yes, it is true, but without knowledge in trading, how can you use the platform? You must learn first and have knowledge in order to have knowledge in the platform and perform well in the business. You cannot trade with the broker without proper education on how Forex trading business works.
CaptivatingAyesla

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:30 am

One only needs to learn the basics on a trading platfrom. Once a trader can do that later he can interact with things to learn the stuff. Trading platform is not rocket science. And it was made to be user friendly. Also comes with a help manual.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Postby Apple Honeypie » Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:45 am

Sininfinity wrote:One only needs to learn the basics on a trading platfrom. Once a trader can do that later he can interact with things to learn the stuff. Trading platform is not rocket science. And it was made to be user friendly. Also comes with a help manual.

That is true that trading is not rocket science that anyone can be a trader without any struggle of learning. If you are here and want to earn money then you have to survive the risk of the market and understand that nothing comes easy in life.
Apple Honeypie

Postby raniya » Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:44 am

We need knowledge to start trading in forex. Learn everything you need to know about trading and analysing the world’s markets by following FXB 10-part Forex Trading video series. The course starts off with an easy-to-understand overview of what Forex is and why people trade, and takes you right through to how you can control your trading emotions and manage your risk.
raniya

Postby John Harry » Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:49 pm

To trade with forex successfully we need to achieve good trading knowledge. Without having good knowledge we can’t trade nicely and smoothly. Several traders follow several methods for achieving knowledge. But all sites are not well enough for ensuring good ideas. I fill up my thirst of knowledge through the affluent e-book, video tutorial and forex glossary of Trade12. The broker arranges the best programs for serving education to their traders.
John Harry

Postby radex78 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:24 pm

Knowledge will obtained with learning for sure, as trader need to always keep learning and never stop learning because forex trading included as risky business and not always we can making profit all the time and as trader must learn from various source to get more knowledge to make sharp trading skill
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby John Harry » Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:35 pm

Good trading knowledge is an asset to every trader. Without having a good knowledge traders can’t trade properly with Forex market. That’s why traders fight for their skill development. They trade demo account and performs several duties for skill development. I always follow the e-book, video tutorials and forex glossary of Trade12 for increasing my trading skill. They organize the best free education program.
John Harry

Postby Joy Bahadur » Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:24 am

In spite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly without lowest trading spreads which is very supportive to predict the real faction of this market with certainly. That’s why I am very lucky to choose LQDFX which until the end of time ensures flexible trading spreads from 0 pips. By using this narrowest trading spreads I can make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading strategies. So, my trading life is very much comfortable.
Joy Bahadur

Postby radex78 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:35 pm

Yes if any trader having good knowledge hence they will get more easiness on their living, and on trading they can manage account and treat business with good way, because knowledge is useful asset on live and every business needed knowledge, without knowledge will dark without lighting
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Next

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners