Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Good trading knowledge

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Re: Good trading knowledge

Postby Gozmit » Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:01 am

Knowledge and experience and skills are needed to survive in the Forex Trading, if not they would be just wasting their time in the Forex Market.
Gozmit

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:59 am

Gozmit wrote:Knowledge and experience and skills are needed to survive in the Forex Trading, if not they would be just wasting their time in the Forex Market.

One can not survive with just these. A trader needs a good trading plan which will bring him positive pips. Without a good trading plan the chance of survivality gets reduced.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Postby Sebastian Abney » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:44 am

It’s obvious that we need supportive broker, but I am not sure how you came towards a broker that got zero reputation. I thought things were sensible before mention of such useless broker with zero reputation. I prefer established and proven one like OctaFX, who are regulated by FCA and also have solid conditions from low spreads at 0.1 pips to high leverage up to 1.500, over 70 instruments, rebate program where I get 50% back on all trades even if it’s lost, so all these are what helps with working.
Sebastian Abney

Postby radex78 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:55 pm

I think all broker will promote if they has good service and as the best, but each trader that already joined on the broker will having own experience that might vary each other, one trader might no any problem and one another might on problem because sometime as company also has strict rules and sometime trader not realize if they violating rules
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby Sebastian Abney » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:17 pm

It is must that we have sufficient knowledge and experience, as that will enable us to work in best way and will put us in same zone. It’s a lot easier for me to figure out things because I operate with OctaFX broker and through their help and guidance, it’s mighty easy for me to work it all out. I especially it with their educational guidance and then there is even demo contests which plays pretty big role in helping us on these parts.
Sebastian Abney

Postby John Harry » Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:46 am

For trading forex knowledge is a must. Without trading knowledge it is equivalent to a trader to trade fluently. I have been trading in forex for more than 2 years. I am still a learner. I follow the best educational program of Trade12 broker which help me in enriching my trading knowledge. They offer the best e-book, video tutorials and forex glossary for free to the traders. So thanks to the broker for arranging such an affluent program.
John Harry

Postby Jan Schoemaker » Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:43 pm

A trader must have good trading knowledge and better understanding about the market before he even thinks about trading in the Forex market. I believe a trader should first learn about the market and then try to invest in the market as well. I am currently learning how to trade properly which was provided by my broker Forex4you who provided me all necessary professional trading educational materials to learn about trading.
Jan Schoemaker

Postby radex78 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:29 pm

Of course as trader they need to learn forex trading as beginner because forex business is one business that can generated good income from forex and required good knowlegde but also experience to manage money on uncertainty market condition, beside good trading knolwedge also required good money management and risk management
radex78

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:53 am

radex78 wrote:I think all broker will promote if they has good service and as the best, but each trader that already joined on the broker will having own experience that might vary each other, one trader might no any problem and one another might on problem because sometime as company also has strict rules and sometime trader not realize if they violating rules

Yeah. Experience varies among traders. Some may find one broker more suitable than another. But there are few blacklisted brokers which must be avoided at all costs.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Postby radex78 » Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:15 pm

Sininfinity wrote:
Yeah. Experience varies among traders. Some may find one broker more suitable than another. But there are few blacklisted brokers which must be avoided at all costs.

As long as we already comfortable using our broker and no any problem on their service hence we will always enjoy to using their service and we can making money with them which will keep using their service
radex78

PreviousNext

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners