Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

good day today

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Re: good day today

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:14 am

babor wrote:Yes, for me every day is a good day. This is positive attitude. And positive attitude is necessary in every business or workplace. If it is about forex trading the biggest trading business in the world then definitely traders must have positive attitude. Every day is new chance for your business. If you start taking everything positive even in your bad time of business bad days will convert into good time.

There are 2 parties involved on a trade and opposite of each other. So for one it will be a good day and for another it will be a bad day. This is how it is happened. But as you said taking things positively and improving yourself will give something in the long run.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Postby Jan Schoemaker » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:59 am

A few years ago, I start my trading with Forex4you; it is the market leading broker that I don’t get them wrong anytime, by making any wrong decision. Before start trading I studied a lot about Forex, which make a clear opinion about them, well that is very important thing in this field which I have learned from my broker. So, basically learning about Forex, is really necessary before start trading to become a successful trader. And my broker provide good educational resources.
Jan Schoemaker

Postby bellin » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:26 pm

Whether you trade manually or use bots, it doesn't really matter. What really matters is whatever works for you at the end of the day.
I think the reason why many trade with bots is because there isn't enough time for them and they have other things they do, but they are still interested in forex and coupled with the fact that bots makes things faster and easier.
www.tenkofx.com
1:500 leverage|PAMM Account|0 spreads
bellin

Postby Amelia Elizabeth » Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:37 am

TopFX24 helps me to keep positive impression always. Positives brings always positive result. For their positive attitude and compact support still I am trading with this broker. They have many bonus schemes to motivate their traders. The biggest motivation for me is their 2 USD commissions for referral. Also I have got 100% supercharged bonus from them. They have provided 100% secured trading platform where I can deposit and withdraw my funds easily and most importantly quickly.
Amelia Elizabeth

Postby John Harry » Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:20 pm

Forex is an uncertain business where any time anything can be happened. A trader should have much idea regarding the market’s nature. Some days pass good whereas some don’t but it doesn’t fact. When a trader feels that the time is not favorable for me then he should leave trading and is the best way to make oneself free from risk. With Trade12 I can easily surpass my risk because here I have high leverage, narrow trading spread, tightest margin level, no set up fees.
John Harry

Previous

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners