Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

FreshForex is best among other.

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

FreshForex is best among other.

Postby Nicholas Ifill » Mon Dec 25, 2017 5:56 am

I have traded forex with many brokers, but FreshForex is the best among them. I have been trading with them since 6 months and haven’t had any major problem yet. Even if any problem sprouted, it would all be sorted out by the end of live support chat with one of the companies’ customer care representatives. It provides amazing leverage of 1000:1, which is really great for small traders like me. Mostly all my trades are executed immediately without any delay even if it’s big or small volume orders. And since it’s a regulated and registered broker I wouldn't doubt its business and legality. In whole trading-point is an awesome broker for me and would recommend it to anyone.
Nicholas Ifill

Re: FreshForex is best among other.

Postby Jan Schoemaker » Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:39 pm

I am currently using the swap free micro account of Forex4you broker. I am using that account because I had a little amount of investment indeed. And as a result of this I had a wide range of deposit bonus within a short amount of condition with the broker. Moreover they allow all types of exchanging mediums and cash back withdrawn money in just time without creating any minor problem. Different account types and over 150+ instruments for you to trade in Forex, Indices, Commodities, Stocks, and Cryptocurrencies.
Jan Schoemaker

Postby William Bauman » Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:44 pm

I don't know about freshforex. But I can tell you about my broker. I am trading with FXPM, a regulated forex broker. Here I get very tight spreads and instant execution which is the key for scalping.
William Bauman

Postby John Harry » Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:47 am

Basically besides my study I do Forex and if you consider from this angle then you can tell me a part time trader. As a beneficiary I want to have such a broker from which I have both trading support as well as easy transaction method. With Trade12 I have both like their trading support is the best. Their support is active for 24/7. I can transact with the lowest cost here.
John Harry

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners