Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Fresh mind in Forex!

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Fresh mind in Forex!

Postby CaptivatingAyesla » Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:26 am

I think it is best to start your trading early in the morning so that your mind is fresh as well as your spirit. Your body is well prepared and your emotions are cool and you have a positive outlook in your trading career to earn bigger profits and be successful.
CaptivatingAyesla

Re: Fresh mind in Forex!

Postby radex78 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:28 pm

I think tht is good advice if we need to trade with calm minds and fresh mind and having good motivation on trading to making money through forex market and avoid bad emotion like as fear, anxiety and also greedy because on trading these emotion usually will disturbed our emotion and not good for trading
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:13 am

Morning varies in different time zones. My morning beings during asian session and that is really not a good time to trade for me. But yeah at morning looking at the chart feels good.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Postby Sebastian Abney » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:39 am

Yeah, we need to keep our mind fresh and avoid taking tension especially unnecessary one. I always work with relaxed and open mind, as it is something that enables me to perform well. Also, it’s not exactly tough with broker like OctaFX in the corner with their brilliant set of schemes from 0.1 pips spread, high leverage up to 1.500, zero balance, swap free account and there is market forecast like options available that helps one stay comfortable with things.
Sebastian Abney

Postby John Harry » Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:11 pm

Forex is an uncertain game where anything can be happened at any time. So we can’t tell that what is to be happened in trading life. But overall we should achieve some extra ordinary facilities to be a perfect trader. Like through forex is a risky market we should trade with the market carefully with a cool mind. As a Trade12 I can trade here successfully because I have all flourished facilities from the broker including lowest spread.
John Harry

Postby Jan Schoemaker » Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:05 pm

You should trade with a relaxed and fresh mind to trade Forex. Forex trading is the most versatile trading stage where a trader should be very much prepared mainly mentally before trading in this market. Trading in Forex is quite challenging and quite rewarding as well but you need to have a relaxed mind. I trade with Forex4you broker where they provide me 100% funds safety which keeps me tension free and let me concentrate totally on trading alone.
Jan Schoemaker

Postby radex78 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:09 pm

This is important part on trading forex if we must keep calm minds to analyze the market and keep trading with fully discipline to implemented risk management, and trading with proper money management, and keep to learn with update analysis daily
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby Gozmit » Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:53 am

Forex Trading is the best way to make money, but for that we need to have proper knowledge and experience and skills and also a calm and persistent mind.
Gozmit

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:19 am

If one does not earn enough money then lot of things worries a person. But when one earns enough money then lots of worries goes down. That helps to keep the mind fresh.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners