Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Fresh Cut Financial Instrument For Lease (BG/SBLC)

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Fresh Cut Financial Instrument For Lease (BG/SBLC)

Postby bnsrleasemandate » Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:42 pm

Dear Sir/Ma,

We are direct provider for BG/SBLC specifically for lease, at leasing price of (3.0 + 0.5 + X)% of face value, Issuance by HSBC London/Hong Kong or any other AA rated Bank in Europe, Middle East or USA.

Our BG/SBLC Financing can help you get your project funded, loan financing by providing you with yearly renewable leased bank instruments. We work directly with issuing bank lease providers, this Instrument can be monetized on your behalf for 100% funding : For further details contact us with the below information.

Email: bnsrlease.mandate@gmail.com
Skype ID: bnsrlease.mandate

Intermediaries / Consultants / Brokers are welcome to bring their clients and are 100% protected. In complete confidence, we will work together
bnsrleasemandate

Re: Fresh Cut Financial Instrument For Lease (BG/SBLC)

Postby Jan Schoemaker » Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:42 am

To lead a happy and painless trading life, modern technological support is very important, so my suggestion is to select to most technical broker to have all the modern support. Naturally, I pick Forex4you who provide the all time popular Meta trader 4 platform for all account types customer. Now with one account I can trade multiple platform simultaneously. The meta trader 4 service is really very helpful to get the financial market anytime anywhere.
Jan Schoemaker

Re: Fresh Cut Financial Instrument For Lease (BG/SBLC)

Postby Amelia Elizabeth » Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:39 am

Like modern lifestyle we the trader need technologies also in our trading career. Technologies make things simple and easy. For the latest trading technologiesToPFX24 is best. They are also very good in technical analysis. They are providing real time market analysis with the important market charts and quotes. Also trader will get the most recent market news from them. Using their MT4 trading platform and most recent news I am doing my scalping successfully.
Amelia Elizabeth

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners