Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Free Sessions for beginners: How to manage risk !

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Free Sessions for beginners: How to manage risk !

Postby EmmaFx » Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:15 am

MBCFX organizes each week a 30 minutes FREE Training courses on how to buy and sell foreign currencies, spot gold, commodities…

Don’t worry, MBCFX internet based trading Sessions are friendly ;) attendees can ask real-time questions. Through Our Step by step conference you will learn how to build trading strategies and to master risk management.

We also coach you and assist you each day with Daily Technical Analysis and advise you when buy or sell till you become a professional trader!

If you are serious of becoming a professional trader…Register now and take the next step towards success!
http://www.mbcfx.com/webinareng.php
EmmaFx

Re: Free Sessions for beginners: How to manage risk !

Postby Haley12 » Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:54 am

There are lots of ways to manage risk however trader should choose the best one for them. Attending FX webinars may be helpful to know these ways or techniques.
http://www.ask-fx.com
Haley12

Postby GTOptions » Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:36 am

Forex Market is only for those traders who are really interested in it, and be fully dedicated in learning and knowing about the forex market. To have ultimate advantage it's good to educate yourself and seal your hands with thorough knowledge. There are many people who have gone in dark, because they don't want to win the effort of learning.
Analyst
Binary Options
GTOptions

Postby Haley12 » Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:59 am

GTOptions, you are right. Forex trading is not for all. The traders who are passionate and ready to put best effort to learn and make money should start forex trading. There is high risk and due to this, forex trading is not consider the best option for all.
http://www.ask-fx.com
Haley12

Postby Gary Lineker » Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:56 pm

In my view one should not really be too keen on such stuff, it’s not possible to be successful in this way. If we want to learn then I will suggest Baby Pips, it’s by far the best site to learn from and more so due to been easy. Right now I am working with OctaFX broker, I can execute my learning easily using their $8 no deposit bonus, it’s really lovely to be working with that and it makes my task a lot easier to learn and earn at the same time.
Gary Lineker

Postby Sininfinity » Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:14 am

Well it is good to visit various learning events. No matter how much one knows sometimes such events can teach something new in various ways.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Postby Husam » Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:53 pm

I love to learn, because I know it’s the only one valid way to become more skilled Forex trader. By the way, I see most of the all traders have bad experience of first three months of their learning process. it’s my personal experience. Because, when was a new comer in this trading sector. Then I did not know what is buy and sell. Really, that it. Even, I did not realize how to learn. Then, I use Google and your tube to learn Forex but I did not get that I exactly needed. After longtime, I used free beginners trading course of TradingBanks that supplied me pure knowledge of Forex.
Husam

Postby Habib Wahid » Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:50 pm

In my trading life, I want to trade various trading currency pair that’s why I have chosen GCI financial as my trading broker where I am getting all trading currency pair with very narrowest trading spread. Here I can trade spot metal, gold, CFDs and all indicates. As a result, my trading performance is growing very rapidly by trading all these currency pair.
Habib Wahid

Postby Charles Baksh » Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:41 pm

The best way I have learned to manage risk is by having proper plans and that’s possible only with knowledge and experience. I have got these things only at one place and that’s with Nova FX, it has free demo account option, I use it to make my trading perfect while their conditions of stable spread which goes up to 1.5, high leverage up to 1:1000 and much more is what leads to really perfect benefits and that’s why I feel happy with it!
Charles Baksh

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners