Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Free demo account

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Free demo account

Postby Craig Schroerlucke » Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:19 pm

So many traders suffer frustration when they don’t get proper support from their broker. I am very lucky that I am getting useful support from my broker AGEA. They are giving free demo account with all real features of real account. Using their demo account is kind of fun because I don’t have the fear of losing money also I can easily develop my trading skills by trading on demo account.
Craig Schroerlucke

Re: Free demo account

Postby radex78 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:54 pm

If any trader they practice with demo account without emotion its general because on demo account only use virtual money and they can manage money with full control to learn how to implemented strategy and system trading on real account
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby John Harry » Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:46 am

Demo Before You Dive In. Because forex (FX) is a decentralized market in which dealers disseminate their own price feeds through proprietary trading platforms, it is crucial to learn the features and idiosyncrasies of each type of trading software before committing real funds to an account. We use demo account to justify a broker. I got aware about Trade12 broker through their demo account. I have selected the broker from thousands of brokers as a scalper.
John Harry

Postby Gozmit » Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:31 am

Yeah, Demo is the only way to learn the Forex for Free. Also it gives the best idea about how the real market works and how to deal with it.
Gozmit

Postby radex78 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:30 pm

Gozmit wrote:Yeah, Demo is the only way to learn the Forex for Free. Also it gives the best idea about how the real market works and how to deal with it.

In demo account we can free to backtest any system trading and also strategy trading to manage money on real market condition use virtual money, which on demo account we can test skill trading before investing money on real account
radex78

Postby raniya » Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:57 pm

Gozmit wrote:Yeah, Demo is the only way to learn the Forex for Free. Also it gives the best idea about how the real market works and how to deal with it.

Demo account is good to start trading and learn about forex. This is the best way to understand about forex trading for beginner. with FXB, I try to maximize demo account to improve my trading skill
raniya

Postby Tamye Lee » Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:52 pm

In forex this is very common scenario that not getting proper support from broker how much a trader frustrated. But so far I may be lucky that from my broker FXPremax I am getting all types of useful trading support. The best thing is for me is their demo trading platform which has all real features of a real account. It helps me to achieve experience to earn money in real time with all real features without the fear of losing money.
https://fxpremax.com/
Maximize your profit with 500 leverage - FXPremax
Tamye Lee

Postby radex78 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:44 pm

Demo account,used for many purposes, for beginner it can making them familiar with platform trading and they can learn how to use feature platform trading with trial and error, for trader they can backtest any system trading to knows how result on demo account, for trader that use ea they can backtest on demo account before use on real account
radex78

Postby John Harry » Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:55 pm

Demo is such an account which is funded by fake capital. Demo is provided by each and every broker to practice for the traders. Demo account helps a trader in his skill development. We use demo account to know about a broker. Before selecting Trade12 broker I have used demo accounts of several brokers. Among them I tough that the broker is perfect to me due to it’s special facilities.
John Harry

Postby Gozmit » Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:06 pm

Demo would be the best way to obtain knowledge about the real market. Though it is all fake, but it give the real scenario of real trading and that too without any risk of losing money, which is its best part.
Gozmit

Next

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners