Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Frauds of Forex.

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Frauds of Forex.

Postby Michael Owens » Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:02 am

Frauds may be indulged in by the dealers or by other operational staff for personal gains or to conceal a genuine mistake committed earlier. Frauds may take the form of the dealings for one’s own benefit without putting them through the bank accounts. Undertaking unnecessary deals to pass on brokerage for a kick back. Do not get trapped in to frauds net. I am suggesting to join you with TryMarkets.
Segregated Bank Accounts.
Michael Owens

Re: Frauds of Forex.

Postby Graham Vivian » Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:53 am

There are thousands of fraud peoples in the forex industry. Frauds differs like broker frauds, indicator selling frauds, signal selling frauds etc. There are many scammers roaming around you when you are trading. Its quite difficult for a trader to understand what is eligible for him make his decision on. I trade with lxmarkets.com and they are best broker for trading options.
Graham Vivian

Postby babor » Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:07 pm

There are many brokers in the market. But most of them are fraud. In order to do forex trading traders first and foremost duty is to identify=y a credible broker and prevent from frauds. Because there are few brokers are good and most of the brokers in the market are scams. It is very tough to identify them. It is safe to select a regulated trading broker because most of the regulated trading broker are good. ECNCAPITAL is one of them.
babor

Postby radex78 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:50 pm

Choose broker of course included on important part for trader, so many scamm broker on this business and not all broker are safe, many from site only want to trap trader or people with their service stand for forex business as language marketing to looking victim, make research before joined is better than rush
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:36 am

People have a higher chance of getting in to fraud if they trade with a dealing desk broker. Because trader's gain is their loss. So traders should always stick with non dealing desk brokers so such kind of situations does not arise.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Postby kxforexmart » Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:15 pm

We have to believe that there are many frauds in Forex but if we can be responsible and aware of the business ,we can avoid such frauds and can reach the business in proper way.
https://www.forexmart.com/
kxforexmart

Postby Gozmit » Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:37 pm

There are many frauds and if we get involved in it, its just because of our lack of knowledge and research. Thus I believe that getting into any fraud the responsible person is we ourselves.
Gozmit

Postby radex78 » Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:00 pm

I think not only on forex that ca being frauds, other kinds online business also has possible as frauds, and choose site company also need research and look on site that already having trustworthy from many user, it will reduced risk scammer possibility but still need dept research too, whether vote people is pure or only fake
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby Ryan Higgins » Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:24 pm

I think we got to accept these things, as it is unfortunately very much part of reality as per I am concern; I don’t think we could ever succeed in any field without facing these huddles. I always work out things nicely because I know it can make huge difference and if we are not sure about things then it could make the work cut out for us. I am relaxed thanks to OctaFX because they are the best out there with been licensed by FCA and got excellent reputation.
Ryan Higgins

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:38 am

radex78 wrote:I think not only on forex that ca being frauds, other kinds online business also has possible as frauds, and choose site company also need research and look on site that already having trustworthy from many user, it will reduced risk scammer possibility but still need dept research too, whether vote people is pure or only fake

Frauds can be found in every field. But in this field people should be aware of those who try to sell robots saying it will make them rich. If people keep a realistic view then they may not fall for it.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Next

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners