Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Frauds of Forex.

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Re: Frauds of Forex.

Postby kxforexmart » Tue May 30, 2017 4:10 pm

There are lots of frauds in this Forex field its a very true thing and for that traders have to be very much serious so that they can trace out the real advantages of the business because the number of advantages are more here
https://www.forexmart.com/
kxforexmart

Postby radex78 » Tue May 30, 2017 8:32 pm

Yes this is risky business and many fraud on forex, so as we can possible to always carefully and not easy enter to trap by business that might will only making us loss bigger money, might we reading any profitabnle software, but before we need making research first because many of these produc only for making money but when used for trading is making failure
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby kxforexmart » Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:12 pm

Forex business is associated with the real money and for that the fraud persists and for that reason only the traders should be serious and dedicated so that they can deal with the business .
https://www.forexmart.com/
kxforexmart

Postby Craig Schroerlucke » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:55 am

Thousands of forex brokers in forex industry and most of them are found to be scams and promising fake to attract new traders. I am very lucky that I am with reliable trading broker called AGEA. Their reliability and higher security makes me feel quite secure in my trading. They provide their services through their several trading platforms. Honestly, they are the one whom I was actually looking for to trade.
Craig Schroerlucke

Postby Tamye Lee » Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:23 pm

Forex market has huge number of brokers and traders. As it is the place where profit earning possibility is very easy with investing a very few money as capital and also the market is totally online based. No one can see one another. So in this market doing fraud is very easy. There are different type of fraud like broker, indicator selling even signal selling. But I know that I am safe because I am trading with FXPremax. They are the best broker with instant self-rebate facility.
https://fxpremax.com/
Maximize your profit with 500 leverage - FXPremax
Tamye Lee

Postby Gozmit » Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:32 am

Totally agreed with you, Fraudulent brokers are everywhere, we need to do proper research before getting invovled with them, rather then to feel sorry after getting involved.
Gozmit

Postby CaptivatingAyesla » Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:15 am

There are many frauds now a days. We cannot really tell who are fraud and who are not. We cannot judge them right away until you experienced it. That is why we have to be very careful in trading. We must see to it that we are in the right people and in the right track so that we cannot be fooled by others.
CaptivatingAyesla

Postby radex78 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:33 pm

kxforexmart wrote:Forex business is associated with the real money and for that the fraud persists and for that reason only the traders should be serious and dedicated so that they can deal with the business .

Yes all business required seriousness to treat these business, included on forex business we should seriously to learn and high dedication to learn and making money, if we as full time trader it could we can getting finncial freedom if we can making profit consistently here
radex78

Postby John Harry » Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:10 pm

Forex is the largest decentralized money market which has no central place to control over the market. Brokers represent forex in several ways. So we should have a high rated broker to trade with. Because only a reputed broker can ensure us the highest facilities which I have with Trade12 broker. With the broker I have high security of funding, scam free broker and no scope of fraud.
John Harry

Postby radex78 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:29 pm

Yes this is world wide business and so many behalf on this business from various people, there are certain company that only as fake company because only want to trap investor spent money nd these company carry out money without responsible, so choose broker also important for trader
radex78

PreviousNext

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners