Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Forex Trading - Stress, Stress, Stress

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Forex Trading - Stress, Stress, Stress

Postby daltonsalford » Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:03 am

Forex trading can be an extremely profitable career and at the same time it can dry or high your account in a matter of month. By learning technical analysis you can to get rid of stress and become successful trader, for more info contact us at “forexreward”
daltonsalford

Re: Forex Trading - Stress, Stress, Stress

Postby Shawnmichal » Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:21 am

Technical analysis is very helpful and must trade with having technical analysis but newbie must be able to read and understand technical analysis.
http://www.fx-insights.com
Shawnmichal

Postby Husam » Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:13 pm

Flexibility is very important condition for being a professional Forex trader. Traders need to change their trading strategy and plan quickly according to the market condition. That’s way, which traders follow indicator based trading strategy honestly; they are unable to make consistent success from Forex market. Whatever, I get live trading ideas on daily basis from TradingBanks broker. As a result, I can make my trading analysis on right way. I know Forex is very risky business where I can lose my full balance within very short time. That’s way, I never open my any trade without using stop loss rrading tool.
Husam

Postby Sininfinity » Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:00 am

Forex trading is stressful if a trader chooses to make it so. A trader needs to learn first and there are lots to learn out there. But I should choose what's beneficial for him and not try to apply everything he or she learned.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Postby Andrew Hall » Sat May 02, 2015 12:09 am

This is the beauty of any business that we need to keep our self – stress free in order to be successful. I am trading with OctaFX broker and they have really fantastic offer that makes things really tensionless especially with their massive 50% bonus on deposit, it’s just massive amount to ignore or miss out on, so I feel great trading with a broker that offer so big bonus, it reduce any kind of stress because the risk is very low.
Andrew Hall

Postby rudehoe » Sat May 02, 2015 5:12 pm

Forex emotion is very bad for trade.Because emotion can harm our capital.So every traders should be avoid emotion. there's many way to encounter such obstacle. many traders would suggest to refine our psychological trading state before start analyze the market. but these may too hard to implement for any new traders. I took suggestion from some expert trader, and use risk management to minimize emotional aspect during trading. Still use 2% risk per-trade based on my tickmill account margin. good execution condition (ECN) with low spread and also high leverage offered (1:500) makes any trade only need small amount margin required.
rudehoe

Postby mercado35 » Mon May 04, 2015 8:00 am

I also think that reducing the risk of the trades is a good way to reduce stress, because in my opinion there is a direct connection between amount invested and trader's stress, and this is something psychological at the same time.
mercado35

Postby Husam » Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:36 pm

You are right buddy! But only technical analysis is not enough since fundamental events are on the main driving position. I am not ignoring technical analysis, but honestly you need huge knowledge on fundamental. I do my news trading based on professional market review of TradingBanks, it’s easy to understand as I get their analysis with appropriate picture with description.
Husam

Postby radex78 » Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:43 pm

Maybe if tarder can't making profit from trading forex and result that obtained always loss, it will making stress and stress also stres and again stress, but if tarder always profitable and able making good earning from forex business, hence will felt enjoy in business without worried about loss.
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:07 am

rudehoe wrote:Forex emotion is very bad for trade.Because emotion can harm our capital.So every traders should be avoid emotion. there's many way to encounter such obstacle. many traders would suggest to refine our psychological trading state before start analyze the market.

You are right. Involving emotion during trading won't bring good result in the long run and it will affect trading in a negative way. We can not get rid of emotion but we can make sure it is not involved when we are taking a trading decision.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Next

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners