Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Forex Trading - Stress, Stress, Stress

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Re: Forex Trading - Stress, Stress, Stress

Postby Peter Sleep » Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:58 am

Stress is always a killing factor in everything, but one got to be mature enough to be graceful over it. I don’t think one can really hide or run away from it because then we aren’t going to get much success at all. I am lucky enough to have ideal support in OctaFX which helps fighting stress is confident way especially to do with the steady spreads they got starting at 0.1 pips while there is zero balance protection, quick execution of trades and even daily news available, so all this is ideal stress buster.
Peter Sleep

Postby kxforexmart » Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:19 am

Too much stress is very much in the court when we are trading the Forex business and for that traders have to be very much experienced and should gather proper knowledge to have a proper stress management plan.
https://www.forexmart.com/
kxforexmart

Postby sabakanwal » Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:40 pm

Those who take calculated risks finds less stress during trading than those who trade blindly so it is good to stick with a proper trade management plan.
sabakanwal

Postby Sebastian Abney » Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:56 pm

Stress is obvious part for traders; it is something that one GOT to handle. There are no options here; if we want to be successful then we got to handle stress in high profile business like Forex. Fortunately, I have support like OctaFX, as through their guidance, I am able to handle stress like it doesn’t exist. It’s all through the magnificent rebate program through which I get 50% back on all trades even if they are lost, so it really helps me playing well and without taking stress at all.
Sebastian Abney

Postby radex78 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:28 pm

Stress on forex trading because losing money many times, if any trader always profit and making money hence they will not too much stress, never hear if any trader they become stress because always making profit on trading, how to avoid stress on trading actually we can having plan long term and we can leaving the chart awhile
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby Kuznec » Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:19 pm

It is very difficult to recognize on your own that you are currently trading under stress, which is usually noticed when you are in the red at the end of trading.
Kuznec

Postby Sebastian Abney » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:23 pm

Stress is not a new thing and it’s neither a thing that’s alone with one person, it’s something that’s there with most. So, it’s all about how well we are able to handle these things, as that will indicate where we will go further. I find it relatively easier through company like OctaFX given they have beautiful set of schemes that include having small spreads, deposit bonus up to 50% that’s usable plus much more, it’s all helpful and allows us to work well.
Sebastian Abney

Postby radex78 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:48 pm

Stress maybe already become general disease right now, so many people stress and some of them already fall on too deep stress until depression, when you stress will better to makes pray to God and give up to God but keep good minds if whatever that occur to us, we still can able to bear and having motivation to keep struggle
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby abdiforex » Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:57 pm

To be more accurate in conducting market analysis, we must often interact with the market as well. So I continue to practice using a demo account in FXB for improving my analytical skills.
abdiforex

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:52 am

sabakanwal wrote:Those who take calculated risks finds less stress during trading than those who trade blindly so it is good to stick with a proper trade management plan.

Agree with this. When a trader has planned things properly before entering a trade then he is ready for any outcome and hence it will reduce the level of stress and over time may not stress at all.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Previous

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners