Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Forex Trading - Stress, Stress, Stress

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Re: Forex Trading - Stress, Stress, Stress

Postby radex78 » Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:33 pm

Might each people they having own stress level each other, there are people they can minimize stress on life although facing many kinds test on crowd people, because they having strong foundation if whatever that occur on living is because God power, whatever result on their effort all gave to God
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby kxforexmart » Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:20 pm

To do anything in life is stressful and for that if any one wants success ,they should be very much positive and should take lightly by aiming at the target with proper plan.
https://www.forexmart.com/
kxforexmart

Postby radex78 » Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:28 pm

Maybe stress is included as human disease on current time, many people become stress with the cause from many kinds problem, as unemployment they also stress because not having income, devorce on household might also causing stress and many other problem, and how to overcome stress we as human should giving up all thing to God and trying to overcome the problem
radex78

Postby Shipli Aktar » Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:58 pm

On the other hand, knowledgeable Forex traders are able to make huge amount of money without any panic! They can read all of hidden language of Forex market so smartly! After practicing my demo account for one year now I can enjoy my live trading! Actually, I found friendly environment into my demo account from ECN broker TradingBanks!
Shipli Aktar

Postby DuranTip » Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:42 pm

Maybe the pros can trade without stress but it's super stressful for me. I once had a position go against me and was down $400 now that was stressful.
DuranTip

Postby Gozmit » Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:06 pm

Stress is inevitable, you need to learn that you cannot totally eradicate it, but you could learn about how to your calm, in the events of loss. Through various ways, like Yoga and soft music.
Gozmit

Postby Greg » Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:38 pm

Forex trading is not stressful at all. If you feel overstressed while trading forex, It can be because you take too much risk in your trades.
Greg

Postby kxforexmart » Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:44 am

Forex business is related to the real money and for that there is always a risk of losing the amount and for that the stress to handle the situation is a common factor which can be controlled.
https://www.forexmart.com/
kxforexmart

Postby Greg » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:46 pm

Agreeably, trading forex can be stressful at times. But the reason why most traders are stressed is because they often allow their emotions to dominate the way they trade. Some traders in the past have lost a huge sum of money because they fail to set a proper and reasonable stop loss for your trades. When these things are avoided, trading can be fun.
Greg

Postby radex78 » Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:54 pm

Stress in trading because facing many failure, if any trader always able making profit hence no stress on minds and possible they can enjoy and always comfortable to trades, if likely as trader on stress minds, better stop trade first because stress usually can't focus on concentration in trades
radex78

PreviousNext

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners