Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Forex Tips

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Forex Tips

Postby Joy Bahadur » Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:11 am

Mostly newcomers are scared due to 90% statistic about losing. But I can say let’s not worry because we are newbie. In Forex trading no one is born to have trading skills already. The best way to make good income in Forex trading is to keep on trading and keep on learning . Eventually you will going to succeed in here.
Joy Bahadur

Re: Forex Tips

Postby Jan Schoemaker » Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:38 am

Selecting broker is an important component for a trader and I truly believe being with a decent broker does make a difference. Like having a decent style matters for your trading and like this being with great broker Forex4you with better conditions do make a difference a considerable measure for me. I truly cherished the administration of this broker as they are stick point exact with their conditions.
Jan Schoemaker

Postby William Bauman » Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:44 pm

My tip to new traders is try to understand the trading business. You have to have knowledge and skills to do good in trading. Don't expect to make money just by entering into the market. Try to learn the mindset a professional trader should have. I am trading with FXPM where I get very tight spreads and instant withdrawal facility.
William Bauman

Postby Amelia Elizabeth » Mon Dec 25, 2017 3:35 am

Tips are actually for newly joined trader. Because statistics shows that 90% trader lose in forex business. In this percentage maximum are newbies. But there is nothing to get worry because all expert traders are newbie once upon a time. For every newbie I want to give only one tip and it is learning. There is no alternative of learning. It will also help you to get a good broker. Like I got TopFX24.
Amelia Elizabeth

Postby Nicholas Ifill » Mon Dec 25, 2017 5:25 am

Lots of brokers are available in this market place and most of them are found to be scams. That’s why we the traders have to choose in our brokers in cool mind, please don’t choose a broker in an emotional state , because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly, now I am comfortable with FreshForex which for all time make sure security of funds at any kinds of investments with a wide range of trading technologies. So, for all time I feel secure and comfortable when trading.
Broker is a platform which provide you a way to trade in a market. But it does not mean that a trader is only depending on a broker for trading. A trader use his mind and earn money not the broker.
Nicholas Ifill

Postby Joy Bahadur » Mon Dec 25, 2017 7:47 am

The traders who are especially beginner should choose the broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if you love doing scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. Otherwise that’s not possible at all to lead a comfortable trading life despite of good trading knowledge.
Joy Bahadur

Postby Gozmit » Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:11 am

Lots of knowledge and experience and skills are required in the Forex Market, you should have good practice to ensure success in the Forex Market.
Gozmit

Postby Kristian Lennert » Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:13 pm

You need to learn as much as you can as for forex. Apply your knowledge to the best of your capacity. See your agitating impacts in the mean time, don't sit tight for the trade to turn channel for after more cash. Proceed ahead rapidly and perceive how to see dissatisfactions. Individuals submit fouls up and its human drive you can't cover every single one of the issues fastidiously. The decision of your broker can break your succeeding. They are the most certifiable people and they do give qualified tips, so think about them before getting into it. That is the reason I have picked MaximusFx for my trading. I exploit their low spreads and 1:1000 leverage.
TRADE IN INNOVATIVE MANNER with MaximusFX
http://en.maximusfx.com
Kristian Lennert

Postby myfxpt » Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:17 am

Joy Bahadur wrote:Mostly newcomers are scared due to 90% statistic about losing. But I can say let’s not worry because we are newbie. In Forex trading no one is born to have trading skills already. The best way to make good income in Forex trading is to keep on trading and keep on learning . Eventually you will going to succeed in here.

I agree. Failure is when you stop trying!
Gary Sharp
Swap Trading Strategy
myfxpt

Postby Joy Bahadur » Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:10 am

As per me demo account is like trainer or teacher we help in understanding hoe trading is done , helps to learn building strategy , practicing lot and all this without having loss of single penny.
Joy Bahadur

Next

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners