Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Forex, the father of all online businesses

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Forex, the father of all online businesses

Postby CaptivatingAyesla » Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:24 am

Do you believe that Forex is the father of all online businesses in the world?
I do believe this because as much as i know, Forex is the largest business in the world that gives the money to the traders who are really interested in it. What do you think about it? :D
CaptivatingAyesla

Re: Forex, the father of all online businesses

Postby Craig Schroerlucke » Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:38 pm

I am dealing with AGEA broker and they got seriously good and best features and facilities, it includes the loveable lowest trading spread, highest leverage up to 1:200 and excellent customer service. Their regulation and license is also up to the mark which first brought me to this broker at the first place. I am getting various types of trading platforms, which are visually attractive and easy to operate with advanced tools.
Craig Schroerlucke

Postby radex78 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:27 pm

Forex business is only as included one online business but this is not father all online business, I think every online business has own perspective each other, some people success making money with youtube as youtuber and this good, but when they trying forex getting fail, not everyone suitable with certain business and we should follow our heart will tend to which business we like
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:30 am

Not only online but offline as well. Every business involves currency and there is nothing else that has so much dealing in currencies as forex on a daily basis.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners