Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Forex

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Forex

Postby Joy Bahadur » Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:51 pm

Yes Forex can be a great source to earn money very rapidly , if you can acquire most powerful analyzing trade knowledge by learning , on the other hand besides good trading knowledge you have to be a reliable support from a credible trading broker , because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly , that’s why from my first day of trading I have been using LQDFX which always ensures a wide range of trading technologies with security of funds at any investments that is very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.
Joy Bahadur

Re: Forex

Postby radex78 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:06 pm

Forex business now become popular business and so many trader now take part and want to become trader forex, which this is very good business as one way as source of income but also included as high risk high gain, any trader can losing money easily on trading but also can getting profit easily in trading
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby Gozmit » Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:24 am

For me Forex Trading is the best way to make some good money online, but it should be never considered as an easy way to make money, as it required lots of knowledge and experience and skills.
Gozmit

Postby Joy Bahadur » Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:24 pm

Yes I have seen according to my trading experience, in spite of a profitable trading policy scalping cannot use in a proper way due to many restrictions. So, we the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose the broker that always ensures best trading environment for scalping by providing lowest trading spreads as well as minimum margin requirements.
Joy Bahadur

Postby radex78 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:36 pm

Gozmit wrote:For me Forex Trading is the best way to make some good money online, but it should be never considered as an easy way to make money, as it required lots of knowledge and experience and skills.

However forex also as risky business which as trader also they will possible facing with loss on trading, and about profit and loss is general thing which on trading will always occur, but good trader they can making more winning trades than loss trades and able increasing money day by day
radex78

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:37 am

radex78 wrote:However forex also as risky business which as trader also they will possible facing with loss on trading, and about profit and loss is general thing which on trading will always occur, but good trader they can making more winning trades than loss trades and able increasing money day by day

Well the main objective of trading is to make profit. And as long as traders can make profit, I think it is ok any way they trade.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Postby John Harry » Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:31 am

Forex is the most discussed matter among the people of world. It is the largest decentralized money market in the world. Here every day more than $4 trillion dollars is traded and according to the survey the market is considered to be the largest market indeed. Lucky being a trader of Trade12 broker. To continue trading with the market I have selected Trade12 broker which has the high liquidity of source.
John Harry

Postby Jan Schoemaker » Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:33 pm

Truly Forex can be an awesome source to procure money quickly , on the off chance that you can gain most intense breaking down exchange information by learning , then again other than great trading learning you must be a dependable help from a trustworthy trading broker, in light of the fact that the broker can influences the aftereffect of our trading with surely , that is the reason from my first day of trading I have been utilizing Forex4you which dependably guarantees an extensive variety of trading innovations with security of assets at any ventures that is exceptionally steady to lead an open to trading existence with positively.
Jan Schoemaker

Postby radex78 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:55 pm

Forex business is very promising which as trader they can increasing profit more unlimited on forex market but also forex included as high risk high gain, without good knowledge and experience hence making profit from forex business is not easy and as trader might they facing with many failure
radex78

Postby John Harry » Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:31 pm

The foreign exchange market is one of the most exciting, fast-paced markets around. Until recently, forex trading in the currency market had been the domain of large financial institutions, corporations, central banks, hedge funds and extremely wealthy individuals. Usually broker is needed to transact in forex market. That’s why I have selected Trade12 broker as it is a renowned broker indeed. They ensure the best service and provides the best environment to the traders.
John Harry

Next

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners