Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Forex Vs Stock Vs Gold

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Forex Vs Stock Vs Gold

Postby Haley12 » Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:14 am

Which is the best trading Forex, Stock or Gold for a newbie in current business scenario?
http://www.ask-fx.com
Haley12

Re: Forex Vs Stock Vs Gold

Postby Shawnmichal » Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:24 am

I am also a beginner in forex trading and leaning. I don't have any idea about stock or Gold trading.
http://www.fx-insights.com
Shawnmichal

Postby Deacy » Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:37 am

Both have their own placement on their own.But according to me gold is best as you can see gold's price are increasing day by day.
Deacy

Postby Husam » Thu May 21, 2015 5:10 pm

I am a new Forex trader. So, now I work with only EUR/USD trading pair and trying to realize language of market. In addition, when I will be an expert on this pair. Then, I will add some new pairs on my trading chart. More than 200 trading instruments are available for me from dependable trading broker TradingBanks. So, it makes me much comfortable for trading.
Husam

Postby Sininfinity » Fri May 22, 2015 5:36 am

I would say go for forex. There one can use less money to learn about the market. Lots of volatility and don't have to analyze huge number of instruments.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Postby Ryan Higgins » Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:44 pm

There is no requirement of versus here; I believe all these options are highly beneficial and profitable if we do it correctly. I don’t like Stock all that much, but I love to do Forex and Gold trading, as I feel it’s highly beneficial. I trade with OctaFX broker who are licensed by FCA and have excellent conditions with lowest possible spreads at 0.1 pips for all major pairs, zero balance protection, swap free account and much more, it’s simply too good.
Ryan Higgins

Postby Apple Honeypie » Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:42 am

As I have learnt from market, I think from my experience of trading I will choose Forex over Stock market. I feel secure with Forex and free to trade anytime.
Apple Honeypie

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:54 am

Stock trading requires decent amount of money and on forex we can start with a small amount. Also stock market can be manipulated but in forex usually it can not be. It is a better place to trade.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Postby raniya » Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:28 pm

I'm still trading on forex with FXB. ANd for trading, I also maximize forex news, analitics in this broker. I try to maximize it as well as possible to get more profit
raniya

Postby sabakanwal » Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:44 pm

Sininfinity wrote:Stock trading requires decent amount of money and on forex we can start with a small amount. Also stock market can be manipulated but in forex usually it can not be. It is a better place to trade.

In my opinion both have their own worth however i usually pick a stock from IPO, and my overall preference is with forex trading where i think we have enough room to make better returns on our invested amounts.
sabakanwal

Next

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners