Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Forex Smartphone review

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Forex Smartphone review

Postby Haley12 » Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:39 am

Today most of users using Smartphone like OS android, IOS. Many new trader using forex app as well that’s time saving app like forex update, platform & news update app all are best apps. Are you believe Smartphone change forex trading style?
http://www.ask-fx.com
Haley12

Re: Forex Smartphone review

Postby Shawnmichal » Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:15 am

Yes, that’s true many trade try to use mobile trading but I have found some UI issue like user not trade properly or keypad button smaller then keyword.
http://www.fx-insights.com
Shawnmichal

Postby shona123 » Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:43 am

I have found some UI issue like user not trade properly or keypad button smaller then keyword.
shona123

Postby Husam » Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:12 pm

As a part time Forex trader I prefer to use mobile treading. Interestingly, I can use my profitable trading strategy in my mobile phone because of flexible mobile trading facility of TradingBanks trading broker. But, PC trading is my favorite trading place. Interestingly, I also get tab trading facility from this regulated trading platform. Forex is very smart business. So, we traders get extra facilities.
Husam

Postby Sininfinity » Sun Jun 07, 2015 4:42 am

I can bare to look at the little screen of a phone. I dont know why but it pains me to look at that chart in a smartphone. I am comfortable on pc and in case i am out, i prefer laptop but not smartphone.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners