Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Forex required Preplan

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Forex required Preplan

Postby Haley12 » Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:24 am

We would think, we can’t perfectly predictable market situation. In forex, for earning good strategy and preplan necessary. I have always created two plans before start trading, can you make plan before trading?
http://www.ask-fx.com
Haley12

Re: Forex required Preplan

Postby Shawnmichal » Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:34 am

Yes, preplan is good thing. When I started forex trading I had made lots of planned and apply randomly some time gain profit and some loss. After few years, I knew it, always make proper and manageable plan. Yes, I am make plan before trading.
http://www.fx-insights.com
Shawnmichal

Postby Husam » Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:23 am

For being a successful Forex trader, master plan is so much essential! In addition, you should make a trading plan according to your demo trading performance and your trading strength actually. I started my real trading according to my trading experience on practice account, so I am not worried at all! Besides, I got one of the best demo trading environment from TradingBanks in my demo so I can behave alike a professional trader.
Husam

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:38 am

Shawnmichal wrote:Yes, preplan is good thing. When I started forex trading I had made lots of planned and apply randomly some time gain profit and some loss. After few years, I knew it, always make proper and manageable plan. Yes, I am make plan before trading.

Yeah. At beginning many things look promising until we witness the truth itself. After that we set our goals realistically and trade with a plan.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Postby kxforexmart » Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:14 am

Traders have to decide that how they have to proceed when they come into the market by opening trade orders and for that we have to be strong in planning from before it self to get a clear view.
https://www.forexmart.com/
kxforexmart

Postby sabakanwal » Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:47 pm

Every business requires planning and so is the forex trading, so better make a proper plan and sticking to it for better results in my opinion.
sabakanwal

Postby radex78 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:14 pm

Plan trading is important here, because with preplan hence as trader will already get imaginer what happen ahead on their plan whether success or fail, I am also always use plan trading to manage the risk in trading and still in learning also
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby locky » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:39 pm

Yes. Preplan is very good for trading. Every successful trader has his or her own trading checklist. Building a trading plan is a key part of each trader's prosperity. Regardless of whether you are an individual trading your hazard capital or you are the head trader at a noteworthy organization, you likely have some sort of marker that cautions you to an exchange potential. I also have my checklists for my options trading. I do trade on lxmarkets.com as it is one of the best brokers in the market.
locky

Postby radex78 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:27 pm

Yes preplan we can trying to keep this in trading because with plan trading at least we can control the risk although we can't control the market and here as trader work with the trend market if skill to analyze the market having low accuracy hence will hard to making proper plan
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby Apple Honeypie » Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:58 am

Forex is all about pre-planning of your trade, so it is always necessary to have a plan for you future trade and how you are going to deal with it.
Apple Honeypie

Next

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners