Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Forex required Preplan

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Re: Forex required Preplan

Postby Tony Collins » Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:39 am

Whatever, I am confident about my trading strategy because I have used my strategy more than one year in my demo! In addition, my trading strategy is very simple, just open new trade positions according to my trading strategy; on the other hand I use a fixed trading lot size! In my live account, stop loss and take profit are triggered perfectly without any slippage because of standard live trading platform from trade24 broker!
Tony Collins

Postby kxforexmart » Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:28 am

when we have a preplan we can't get the jolt when the market goes in the opposite trend and for that traders have to develop good plans to execute good pips profit
https://www.forexmart.com/
kxforexmart

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:55 am

It's been 7 months since you have posted this. How is your live account doing? Interested to know.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Previous

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners