Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Forex Funnel Is a SCAM ? What do you think ?

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Forex Funnel Is a SCAM ? What do you think ?

Postby jonty fx » Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:55 am

I have been following this set o forex con men for a while and i have had enough of them flooding the internet with this garbage ! Metatrader EA'S DO NOT WORK IN THE LONG RUN AND THE BACK TESTED RESULTS CAN NEVER BE TRUSTED. ANYONE CAN CURVE FIT A TEST RESULTS TO SHOW A PERFECT TRADING RUN ! SO STOP SCAMMING PEOPLE !

these guys are promoting more scams like forex killer and forex tracer and now forex funnel
jonty fx

Re: Forex Funnel Is a SCAM ? What do you think ?

Postby Husam » Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:46 am

Yes! the market is now full of scam brokers. Therefore, I suggest to the all new Forex trader to use old regulated trading broker. Because, maximum new Forex broker are non regulated. By the way, I have managed a good and safe trading platform by long time study about broker regulated and I have ensured that ‘GCI’ is one of the most dependable trading platform for trading. On the other hand, this award winning trading platform provides tremendous trading features such as, no hidden fees, zero slippage, no requotes and low trading spreads. Even, it also allows to hedging and scalping. So, my trading life is much enjoyable and profitable for using this helpful trading platform.
Husam

Postby April Spitzer » Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:26 pm

In my experience, I would agree that "Forex Funnel" will not make anyone a millionaire overnight. I've been tinkering around with the system and I do believe it can be a steady earner, but I have yet to see the potential for it to generate enough income for a trader to quit his day job.
www.ExplosiveForex.com
Profitable, Safe, Reliable, Simple Trading System
April Spitzer

Postby Husam » Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:09 am

It is generally believed that Fore is considered as a most profitable business in the present world. This business can easily kick off at any place in the word. So it cannot be considered as a SCAM at all. However, those people are considering as a newcomer they think Forex is SCAM because of their lacking of knowledge about in Forex. GCI Financial is considered as a award winning broker in Europe.
Husam

Postby Sininfinity » Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:27 am

Well it is a worldwide market and it is natural to have bad people trying to grab money the wrong way. I haven't have any experience with them but when it comes to trading, I won't believe anyone other than myself. This is one rule i always follow.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners