Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Is Forex disturbing your mind?

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Is Forex disturbing your mind?

Postby CaptivatingAyesla » Mon May 22, 2017 5:53 am

Is Forex disturbing your sleep?
Is it always on your mind?
CaptivatingAyesla

Re: Is Forex disturbing your mind?

Postby Gozmit » Tue May 23, 2017 11:07 am

Many traders lose a lot in Forex Trading and it is disturbing. At that time I listen to the music and also I take break so that I can learn it in much better way and not repeat the same mistakes which led me to the losing.
Gozmit

Postby radex78 » Tue May 23, 2017 10:42 pm

I am still spent time for forex only around 4 or 5 hour daily and usually will sleep on night around 6 or 7hours because I am treat as part time business and night is for take a rest and let plan will run whether profit or loss will obtained
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby kxforexmart » Sun May 28, 2017 4:41 pm

If we are mixing our personal life with Forex ,then it will be disturbing for sure but as a matured person we should not do that and avoid that part so that we can be on the positive track always.
https://www.forexmart.com/
kxforexmart

Postby kxforexmart » Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:05 pm

We should trade Forex which amount is needed because if we will be indulged into the business all the time ,we can lose our all concentration in other work and can be addicted towards it.
kxforexmart

Postby Craig Schroerlucke » Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:24 am

Forex trading enables you to speculate on the relative strength of one currency against another. Forex is the world’s most popular financial market, with an immense volume of trades taking place every day. I also place my trades using the super platform of AGEA and execute my orders perfectly. This broker has several trading platforms to choose. So, it is open for various kind of traders to match them up.
Craig Schroerlucke

Postby hermayanti » Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:37 am

Craig Schroerlucke wrote:Forex trading enables you to speculate on the relative strength of one currency against another. Forex is the world’s most popular financial market, with an immense volume of trades taking place every day. I also place my trades using the super platform of AGEA and execute my orders perfectly. This broker has several trading platforms to choose. So, it is open for various kind of traders to match them up.

Traders need special skills in order to survive in trading in the CFD market. FXB Trading offers applications that allow traders to speculate in the market. They can enjoy the necessary flexibility along with tools that give them daily views so that they can transact successfully in the marketplace.
hermayanti

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:22 am

CaptivatingAyesla wrote:Is Forex disturbing your sleep?
Is it always on your mind?

Lol. Reminded me of old days. There was a time when I dreamt of trading while sleeping and woke up. It was kind of always in my thought and when unconscious mind triggered what I was most thoughtful about.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Postby kxforexmart » Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:39 am

We have to remember that we should take Forex as a part of our life and shouldnot induldge fully here because we are also having some life outside that arena and our family and friends comes first
kxforexmart

Postby hermayanti » Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:03 pm

Sometimes a small but important look is often overlooked. And if we do intend to run something seriously, we must all understand as well as possible, we learn this forex trading as a whole.
hermayanti

Next

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners