Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Is Forex disturbing your mind?

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Re: Is Forex disturbing your mind?

Postby radex78 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:48 pm

Yes sometime forex disturbing mind seriously, when you having order that on floating loss and you leaving the chart I think will remain remember if you have order that not yet finished and might will making you come back to the chart to look update position
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby kxforexmart » Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:32 am

If we give the Forex business proper time ,we can definitely make good progress here and that will also not disturb our mind and our life and for that we should be passionate
https://www.forexmart.com/
kxforexmart

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:53 am

The last week was really bad for me. Took 3 entries and lost all 3 trades. lol But now mostly I don't find this disturbing. I have learned to accept losses will happen. As long as my profits exceeds them it is fine with me.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Postby Daniel David » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:16 pm

Forex trading empowers you to conjecture on the relative quality of one currency against another. Forex is the world's most mainstream money related market, with a huge volume of trades occurring each day. I additionally put my trades utilizing the super platform of Jmfinancial.Eu and execute my requests flawlessly. This broker has a few trading platforms to pick. Along these lines, it is open for different sort of traders to coordinate them up.
Daniel David

Postby radex78 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:58 pm

If anyone already has hobby with forex trading, might on daily trading they will remain remember with their account, if there are open order will thinking whether hit stop loss or taking profit, and sometime they worried and anxiety when leaving account awhile
radex78

Postby William Bauman » Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:59 pm

No. Forex trading psychology is a significant part of effective trading. Trading psychology needs to do with the enthusiastic perspective when trading. Most circumstances, individuals flop in Forex trading in view of feelings and trading nervousness that can bring about uncalculated trading. The outcome regularly is poor returns! To trade proficiently, you need to assume responsibility of your feelings, kill any trading tension, be sure and guarantee you maintain a strategic distance from senseless trading botches that can cost you cash. To make my psychology strong, FXPM educational resources helped me a lot. They have wide range of resources including eBook videos and different courses.
William Bauman

Postby radex78 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:39 pm

Sininfinity wrote:The last week was really bad for me. Took 3 entries and lost all 3 trades. lol But now mostly I don't find this disturbing. I have learned to accept losses will happen. As long as my profits exceeds them it is fine with me.

Loss is part on trading, and I think all trader they also ever facing with loss because this is part on trading, which we also must accept these fact, without loss hence forex will making all people on the world become rich, and it will imbalance on living because life will contain people from rich and poor
radex78

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:39 am

radex78 wrote:Loss is part on trading, and I think all trader they also ever facing with loss because this is part on trading, which we also must accept these fact, without loss hence forex will making all people on the world become rich, and it will imbalance on living because life will contain people from rich and poor

Agree with you. Trader have to accept the losses they face and move on with that. They have to find profits after counting the losses. They can't eliminate it.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Postby uasha » Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:48 pm

Forex shouldn't be on your mind in your free time. It might be difficult at the beginning. You can spend all of your time thinking about your deals but experince will have the upper hand gradually. I learned to keep my personal life, free time and forex separate.
uasha

Previous

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners