Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Forex broker

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Forex broker

Postby saiful » Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:42 am

There are a large number of forex brokers in the retail forex market these days, each touting its services as the best in the entire market. It can be a daunting task to sort out between them seeking those that are best suited to your needs. You should carefully consider your own expectations from trading, and compare that with what is offered by the broker and choose the one that is best suited to your needs. In forex market trade-24.com in my choice.
saiful

Re: Forex broker

Postby John Harry » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:18 am

Forex broker plays a vital role in serving all trading facilities to the traders. But most sadly to say that most of the brokers now a ay found are to scam. As a result a huge number of traders are being cheated. Though a broker is a media of Forex so it should be honest. We should trade with a reputed broker. Such as I am trading with Trade12 is very much supportive and the best trading broker.
John Harry

Postby babor » Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:20 pm

There are huge number of forex broker around the world. All of them are saying best at their services. So trader found this work to select one broker from the whole market very difficult. Because they do not know who are actually best and suit for their trading, who can able to full fill the needs of their trading? My choice for forex trading is ECNCAPITAL.COM. They act what they offered to their trader.
babor

Postby Craig Schroerlucke » Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:10 pm

Newbies find this very complex things when it is coming to matter about choosing a broker from thousands of brokers. Recently I am working with AGEA which is regulated broker. They made their lessons so much interactive and simple so for that novice trader can grasp effortlessly all training. I can surely say that their educational section is very much resourceful with lot of training videos and E-books. Really a high-class broker.
Craig Schroerlucke

Postby James Flores » Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:33 pm

Forex broker is an important factor for a trader and i really feel that a good broker is always at clients support and want the clients to make profit whatever situation the market is. There are thousands of brokers who try to attract customers with low end offers and try to trap them in such a way that they end up investing with them. After trading with more than 20 broker currently i am trading with FreshForex www.freshforex.com which is so far the best Forex Trading broker.
James Flores

Postby Joy Bahadur » Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:12 pm

In Fx trading each the trader has a choice of the broker to be used , should the trader can choose a broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if you love scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. As a scalper from my first day of trading I have been using LQDFX which for all time make sure best trading environment for scalping by providing lowest trading spreads from 0 pips. So, my trading life is very much comfortable when scalping.
Joy Bahadur

Postby Tamye Lee » Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:05 pm

At the moment the forex market has a large number of brokers. Everyone tried to proof that they are the best in the market. So, as a trader especially for newbies it is very difficult to select a good broker and good offer. I have selected FXPremax formy trading very carefully. Because they meet all my expectations. I have got 100% instant bonus on startup. And also I am enjoying their unlimited amount of open positions.
Maximize your profit with 500 leverage - FXPremax
Tamye Lee

Postby raniya » Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:08 pm

Tamye Lee wrote:At the moment the forex market has a large number of brokers. Everyone tried to proof that they are the best in the market. So, as a trader especially for newbies it is very difficult to select a good broker and good offer. I have selected FXPremax formy trading very carefully. Because they meet all my expectations. I have got 100% instant bonus on startup. And also I am enjoying their unlimited amount of open positions.

Of course, we should maximize bonus from our broker. I also try to maximize what i've got in FXB. Not only bonus promotion but also their facilities
raniya

Postby John Harry » Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:37 pm

Forex is the largest financial market in the world where several types of currencies are bought and sold. Here to deal in all transaction a trader needs to select a broker. And the broker should be trustful and should be free from scam. I am currently trading with Trade12 broker and have been trading with for a long time. The broker never creates problem regarding regulation and other technical problems.
John Harry

Postby Direkno » Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:56 pm

A broker should be chosen based on the top. If the broker is at the top on several platforms, then it should be studied in more detail.
Direkno

Next

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners