Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Forex broker

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Re: Forex broker

Postby John Harry » Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:33 pm

In the case of broker choosing, traders have various choices. Like each and every trader chooses a broker according to their trading style. As a price action trader I trade based on the recent data and market movement. So I need to have the best platform. With Trade12 I have the best platform which includes more than 250 technical tools and which is so user friendly to me cause I face no technical errors while trading.
John Harry

Postby michalinaobrien » Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:23 am

One of the first business decisions a Forex trader has to make is choosing the right broker – a decision that can have far-reaching consequences. From the Forex platform they offer, to the minimum deposit they require. I've been trading with this Forex broker (https://www.itrader.com/en/aboutt) for years now. Hopefully, this overview will help you determine which one suits your trading needs the most.
michalinaobrien

Postby John Harry » Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:56 pm

In the retail market place there are thousands of brokers available. But it has become really tough to select the right broker due to scam. Here most of the brokers are involved with scam that’s why avoiding scam has become the prime goal for the traders. Trade12 is 100% scam free broker who create no problems while withdrawing profit and instead of this they offer 100% reliability to the traders. I have been trading with the broker for more than 1 year without facing any problem.
John Harry

Postby radex78 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:21 pm

Yes now so many retail trader on forex business and they make campaign to promote company and attract many trader around the world to joined them, but not all broker are safe, many new broker they come but eventually facing problem and disappear, but my broker still alive even included old broker which exist from 2009
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Previous

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners