Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Forex advantages

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Forex advantages

Postby saiful » Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:59 am

Forex trading operates 24 hours a day, five day a week. The greatest liquidity occurs when operational hours in multiple time zones overlap. The main advantage for forex beginners is that they can start forex with a relatively small amount of capital and this is truly one of the main benefits of forex. Also, software advancement is definitely another important benefit of forex trading. So, you should start forex trading with trade-24.com.
saiful

Re: Forex advantages

Postby Graham Vivian » Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:37 am

I preferred to choose the trading business because I can earn money and at the same time spend time with my family. There are many advantages like it has unlimited potential to earn money, if the market is good you can earn good money. I trade in options and I think option trading is better than any other kind of trading available. I trade with lxmarkets.com and they are the best in class.
Graham Vivian

Postby babor » Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:39 am

There are many advantages to do forex trading. In all advantages I like the most is the flexible working process. Forex market opens 5 days a week and 24 hours of a day market operates all trading. I can work anytime of the day by sitting in my home or doing other work. I can spent enough time with my family and also can earn money. Money making is very easy for me now by trading with ECNCAPITAL.COM.
babor

Postby radex78 » Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:28 pm

Forex trading still become great business as one way to make money from home, but indeed this is risky business and not easy to make money from forex trading which we can also losing money in trading, if we can learn well and being profitable, forex will become like as money making machine
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby Ryan Higgins » Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:56 am

The biggest advantage in a business like Forex is that we are our own boss, so we can do this whenever we want and all those type of things, so this is really what makes Forex so special. I enjoy it even more with OctaFX, as they are special by all sets with having tight spreads, fast execution, deposit bonus and much more, it’s all epic and helps me develop my career in really confident way and allows me to generate good revenue consistently.
Ryan Higgins

Postby Mohamad Tammat » Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:44 am

For me, the main advantage is that you`re working just for you. I have a lot of motivation to learn and self-develop, as it will increase my income. I also like free work schedule. I`m just a beginner, but I like the fact, that Forex can be a source of extra money. I hope, that one day I`ll become a professional and will earn on Forex enough for living.
Mohamad Tammat

Postby Tony Collins » Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:44 pm

For me, free trading signal service of trade-24.com is the biggest live trading advantage! For the reason that, now I am able to identify perfect entry and exit points of market since I use their trading signal service consistently! I see, this trading signal service is also active on big news events like FOMC and NFP! As a result, in every month I get enough number of green pips here but no fee!
Tony Collins

Postby radex78 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:24 pm

So many advantage forex which also leading us learn many thing around the world, about economy politic etc, and one advantage forex for me is market open 24 hour 5 day a week this is flexible time for us to treat forex as part time job or full time job
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:30 am

babor wrote:There are many advantages to do forex trading. In all advantages I like the most is the flexible working process. Forex market opens 5 days a week and 24 hours of a day market operates all trading. I can work anytime of the day by sitting in my home or doing other work. I can spent enough time with my family and also can earn money

It is true that forex market is open for 24 hours a day and 5 days a week for traders. But opportunities does not pop up all the time. Every trader finds opportunities at different times.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Postby kxforexmart » Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:23 pm

The main advantages of Forex business is that we can trade and make money from any place in free time and for that we can trade as per the comfort level and here we are our own boss.
https://www.forexmart.com/
kxforexmart

Next

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners