Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Forex advantages

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Re: Forex advantages

Postby John Harry » Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:17 am

Forex is fulfill with advantages. How much I will tell you? No education certificate is needed to trade with Forex. It is a freedom profession. Women also can involve with this profession and can fight for the betterment for their family income. It’s also a big part time job for the students instead of tution. As a part time trader I have the best support from Trade12 that I can’t verbalize.
John Harry

Postby Graham Vivian » Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:27 am

In my way the biggest advantage of trading is getting financial freedom without getting involved in for the whole day. Trading is a smart business and in today's hard competitive world it is quite impossible do any kind of business other than trading. I must say I am in this trading world because of this advantage, so that I can spend maximum time with my family and less time earning money but the money is earned double than what I could earn by doing any 9-5 job. I am an option trader and I am a successful one too. I trade options with lxmarkets.com and in my way they are the best option broker any option trader can trade with.
Graham Vivian

Postby kxforexmart » Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:17 pm

The main advantages of Forex business is that we can trade from any place anytime as per our trading schedule and like that we can maintain the consitency .
https://www.forexmart.com/
kxforexmart

Postby Gozmit » Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:38 pm

Yeah, Forex Trading is the best way to make some good money online, but you need to learn a lot to become successful.
Gozmit

Postby radex78 » Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:58 pm

Forex is worldwide business and we can trade at home, because transaction occured through electronic trades and we can making trading at home, anytime due market open 24 hour 5 day a week giving us free option will treat as full time or part time job
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:56 am

radex78 wrote:Forex is worldwide business and we can trade at home, because transaction occured through electronic trades and we can making trading at home, anytime due market open 24 hour 5 day a week giving us free option will treat as full time or part time job

Unless one has one or more other source of income it would not be wise to take forex as a full time job. You can disagree with me but I feel this way. It is a difficult market and can change things for a trader. So other sources of income are preferred.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Postby Joy Bahadur » Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:16 am

The traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose the broker which allows trading concept such as this. As a scalper from my first day of trading I have been using LQDFX which for all time permits scalping including lowest trading spreads as well as minimum margin requirements. actually we have to choose the platform that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if you love scalping should choose the broker that allows scalping without any restrictions.
Joy Bahadur

Postby kxforexmart » Tue May 30, 2017 3:13 pm

Actually in Forex business we can trade from any place any time as per the self comfort level and also we can trade independently as we are our own boss ,even here we can trade with free bonus amount and earn.
https://www.forexmart.com/
kxforexmart

Postby Sebastian Abney » Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:27 pm

The greatest advantage of Forex is that one is able to do this with his own way and desire. As it’s obvious that Forex markets are open 24/5, so it means we can pick when to trade. It’s a lot easier with broker like OctaFX, as they have got brilliant setup from having WebTrader to Mobile platform, so all this ensures that I can work whenever I want and that really keeps me in good shape and also allows me to be comfortable with things.
Sebastian Abney

Postby Kuznec » Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:20 pm

It's great, of course, that forex is available round the clock, but do not forget that great success is difficult to achieve if you only give a few hours of trading a day.
Kuznec

PreviousNext

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners