Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

For New Forex Traders..

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

For New Forex Traders..

Postby ereanoraella » Fri May 09, 2014 5:33 am

Hello beginners,

Welcome to Forex industry. If you interested to learn Forex or join demo/live account, i will tell you the standard Forex broker name called GreenvaultFX. One of the leading Forex broker in the world. Particularly trustworthy broker to new forex traders. Greenvault FX offers the MT4 live account to all traders and brokers to bestow a great trading experience. Along with that, more offers and bonuses are provided for opening a live account. Open an effortless Forex live account and enjoy the benefits.
http://goo.gl/rkfILN
ereanoraella

Re: For New Forex Traders..

Postby MilaRose » Fri May 09, 2014 6:12 am

Thank you !!!

Really nice experiences i have try the fee demo account in Greenvault FX. Excellent i have join in Greenvault FX in easy to open live account .. I got best best welcome 20% withdrawalable bonus.

Thank you
MilaRose

Postby ereanoraella » Tue May 13, 2014 5:48 am

Hi Rose,

I hope your words regarding deals with GreenvaultFX. How is your experience there? Is it excellent Broker... Spread you words to newbie about this Forex broker.
http://goo.gl/rkfILN
ereanoraella

Postby Husam » Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:09 pm

Actually, maximum new Forex trader build dealing with scam broker. Therefore, they lose their capital very easily. By the way, after doing long time analysis about broker’s actives, I have found ‘FXCC’ trading broker is one of the most reliable trading platform. For being a ECN trading broker, I am very relaxed about my big capital securities. In addition, I request to the all new Forex trader to join in live account after practicing demo for long time.
Husam

Postby Sebastian Abney » Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:06 pm

I really don’t require doing anything in order to understand the market since I am good at learning and have gained plenty of knowledge, experience and also always trade with good money management plans, so it is easier for me to start with my journey with a risky business like Forex trading.

I got all my knowledge, experience from various sites but the execution was only possible thanks to OctaFX broker, they have perfect cTrader platform which is a totally ECN zone so we are able to trade much more comfortably and smoothly. I love doing scalping and thanks to this platform it really makes life easier because of the quick execution of all trade and no requotes at all.
Sebastian Abney

Postby Husam » Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:42 am

Thanks for your important post. Really, learning is the main weapon for new Forex trader. On the other hand, you should choose a regulated trading broker where our trading capital is safe. For me, I have invested my trading capital in a award winning trading broker ‘GCI’. This broker also allows to scalping and hedging. Therefore, I can easily apply any strategy at any time.
Husam

Postby Jura » Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:41 am

take seriuosly fx trading, and let finish with your learning before start with your first quest with 'real' training. forex education are the very first thing to consider, traders should start learning from the very beginning. forex knowledge contain of wide range education material, it's not something can be done in one single months. any new traders should pay more attention with their forex knowledge, better to educate themselves before talking about becoming profesional trader. they should learn forex knowledge at structured course outline material.
found this video tutorial should match any trader need, http://www.armadamarkets.com/video-tutorials/ it has. had a wide range lesson material you need to watch, video duration only at average 3-5 minute each lesson.
Jura

Postby Husam » Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:19 am

Seriously, without fundamental knowledge no body can be a professional Forex trader. Because, Fundamental knowledge is the key of success. Therefore, I always want to know exact fundamental data that provides my regulated trading platform ‘GCI’. This award winning broker also ensures my trading securities very nicely. Therefore, I am very relax with my trading big trading capital in this ECN trading platform.
Husam

Postby Monir molla » Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:51 pm

I want to suggest all new Forex traders to practice their demo account very sincerely. Because, if you can use your demo in proper way then surely you will be benefited in your live account. The most interesting point is, we traders can learn Forex without any payment. So, be sincere and be good skilled Forex trader. After learning, you should choose a regulated trading broker for live trading.
Monir molla

Postby Habib Wahid » Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:25 pm

I want to inform all news Forex traders to be aware about their broker regulation quality. For the reason that, all market maker trading brokers always kill traders trading investment. So, I managed one of the most reliable UK FCA regulated trading broker ‘ExoFx’. So, I feel much secure with my big trading investment. In addition, I can use quickest trading software of ‘ExoFx’ in my mobile without any fees.
Habib Wahid

Next

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners