Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

For New Forex Traders..

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Re: For New Forex Traders..

Postby Husam » Wed May 13, 2015 2:08 pm

I see, maximum new Forex traders are trying to avoid demo trading. Defiantly, it’s not good sign for them. But, I think only they are not responsible for this problem. Because, they do not get learning environment of Forex. So, this is happed. But, as a new Forex trader you should select your broker which has enough educational facility like TradingBanks. I mention this broker because; I used this one in my learning period.
Husam

Postby Habib Wahid » Thu May 14, 2015 6:06 pm

It is indolently true that Due to having much life changing opportunities I have joined this market palace. Actually, it is the place where it is possible to make huge money that you want as your wish. By the way, mu trading life is very secure in GCI. Because, this trading broker is considered as a regulated trading platform by the high authorize in this market place. From here, I am getting 1:400 leverage to trade. So, in spite of having small balance, I am able to trade in a high lot. So, my trading life is very profitable.
Habib Wahid

Postby Husam » Fri May 15, 2015 11:43 am

Generally, trading platform is capable of play a vital role for getting achievement. At what time, I be a newbie, I opened my account a scam broker. In that platform I could not withdraw my money because of having many limitations. Even though I for all time used top loss to reduce my misplace but it could not work at all. After that, I invest some money TradingBanks to see the performance of this regulated trading platform. And I am very satisfied in this broker’s transparency. Because, this trading platform has no hidden fees so I get profit that I earned by using my trading skill. Therefore, this platform is 24/5 online support, as a result I am capable to solve my any technical problem within a day.
Husam

Postby Habib Wahid » Sat May 16, 2015 2:36 pm

As a new trader, from first day of my trading, I have been using GCI financial as my trading platform where I am able to apply my any kinds of trading strategy due to having competitive low spread. Actually, as a newcomer, I have to depend above all the scalping strategy that brings profit in a short time. Practically, this trading policy can’t be used at any regulated trading stage. But, in my trading platform, without any kinds of limitations, I can use this short time technique policy at any currency pair with very narrowest trading spread. Indeed, this trading platform is providing only one pip trading spread that is very effective for using this trading policy.
Habib Wahid

Postby Sininfinity » Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:14 am

Husam wrote:I see, maximum new Forex traders are trying to avoid demo trading. Defiantly, it’s not good sign for them. But, I think only they are not responsible for this problem. Because, they do not get learning environment of Forex. So, this is happed.

No learning environment and also bad promotion to force trader trade live and use real money. Such things are really bad and can trap new traders because of their inexperience.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Postby Habib Wahid » Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:19 pm

In order to my trading experience, I have seen almost all traders are willing to trade in EURUSD especially the traders who are newcomer. Actually, due to having its slow motion traders always use this trading pair. In my trading career, from my first day of trading I have been using this trading currency. In addition, I Always tries to increase my trading performance by trading various trading currencies those I getting from my trading platform GCI Financial. Here, I am able to trade gold, metal, indicates and CFDs. So, in a short time, my trading performance is growing very rapidly.
Habib Wahid

Postby alan88 » Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:21 am

Hello there,

It has been quite a while since my last visit to this site. It's been so long that I have forgotten my screen name and password so I had to create a new one. 

I've been fooling around with forex for a couple of years now, off and on. I would lose all of my money and say I was done, but the fact that I know I have the potential to do better keeps driving me back towards that  MT4 platform. So, with that being said, I'm back, and this time "Greed", being the key word here, is no longer a factor. No, I don't have $5000, or $10000 to start an account with, lol, so this should be interesting. As I grow into a famous trader, you all will be able to witness my progress first hand. That being said, it feels good to be back home. http://alpari.com/

Later.
alan88

Postby Sininfinity » Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:30 am

alan88 wrote:Hello there,

It has been quite a while since my last visit to this site. It's been so long that I have forgotten my screen name and password so I had to create a new one. 

I've been fooling around with forex for a couple of years now, off and on. I would lose all of my money and say I was done, but the fact that I know I have the potential to do better keeps driving me back towards that  MT4 platform. So, with that being said, I'm back, and this time "Greed", being the key word here, is no longer a factor. No, I don't have $5000, or $10000 to start an account with, lol, so this should be interesting. As I grow into a famous trader, you all will be able to witness my progress first hand. That being said, it feels good to be back home.
Later.

Welcome back lol. Hope you get success in what you are aiming for. Do let us know how your experience is paying off.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Previous

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners