Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Focus on a single currency pair

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Focus on a single currency pair

Postby CaptivatingAyesla » Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:09 am

Currency trading is a very complex and hard to master all different kinds of financial activity that goes on in this worlds. I think the best way is to restrict our trading activity to a currency pair in which we understand and in which we are more familiar with. In my idea, we must start with our nation's currency and advance to the other currency pair if we have already better skills in Forex trading. :D
CaptivatingAyesla

Re: Focus on a single currency pair

Postby radex78 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:25 pm

Yes trading forex is not easy, focus on one pair is good for trader to learn how to manage money on uncertainty market condition, we can making good income from forex business if we can understand how to making profit on this arena.
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:06 am

There are some people who focus on one currency pair instead of trading on different pairs. It is not a bad thing. The way traders are comfortable in their trading matters most.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Postby William Bauman » Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:04 am

For my trading I simply trade EURUSD, EURJPY and GBPUSD pairs. I respect these three pairs more as I have done a shocking framework get a few information about on them. To me it is a sharp hope to trade possibly a couple of pairs. I figure every fledgling should start with a specific match. When he sees the traits of that join then he can pick another. Remember disregard each match has its own specific qualities. I no vulnerability on the planet trade with FXPM broker. This broker is marvelous at their affiliations. They by and large manage their clients comfort. This broker is to a pivotal degree tried and true too. I feel secured and open to working with this broker.
William Bauman

Postby radex78 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:38 pm

Focus on one pair will can easily to manage the risk on trading because we can measure how much risk plan on single trades, will different trading on several pair if one get profit and one loss hence will still can't increasing profit, for me trading one pair more better than several pair
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby Apple Honeypie » Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:34 am

I think one pair for trading is enough for anyone to work here. Focusing on too many pairs can distract your analysis so it may happen that you can go for wrong trade.
Apple Honeypie

Postby Jan Schoemaker » Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:17 am

Currency trading is an extremely perplexing and difficult to ace every unique sort of money related action that goes ahead in this universes. I exchange with Forex4you and I think the most ideal path is to limit our trading movement to a currency combine in which we comprehend and in which we are more comfortable with. In my thought, we should begin with our country's currency and progress to the next currency combine in the event that we have officially better aptitudes in Forex trading.
Jan Schoemaker

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:25 am

radex78 wrote:Focus on one pair will can easily to manage the risk on trading because we can measure how much risk plan on single trades, will different trading on several pair if one get profit and one loss hence will still can't increasing profit, for me trading one pair more better than several pair

You are right. But a downside to it is that a trader may have to wait for a long time to get an opportunity. Those who trade this way must be patient.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners