Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Re: Financial Instrument For Lease/Sale ( BG, SBLC, MTN)

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Postby joeduane3 » Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:44 am

We offer fresh cut bank instrument for lease/sale, such as BG, SBLC, MTN, Bank Bonds, Bank Draft, T strips and other. Leased Instruments can be obtained at minimal expense to the borrower compared to other banking options and we also discount/monetize BG's.

This offer is open to both individuals and corporate bodies.If in need of our services, contact me for detail information.

Thank you,

For further inquiry contact : Mr.Joe Duane
email:jduane076@gmail.com
Joeduane@consultant.com
joeduane3

Postby Craig Schroerlucke » Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:07 pm

The people who are doing forex trading are individual traders, banks, trading companies, retail traders, big international companies etc. I am an individual trader and I have been using AGEA due to superior execution, lowest trading spreads, low transaction cost, easy withdrawal system without long time process, active customer services and much more that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly. They are quite enough for me.
Craig Schroerlucke

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners