Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Favorite currency pair

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Favorite currency pair

Postby CaptivatingAyesla » Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:51 am

My favorite currency pair is EUR/USD because it is convenient and easy to use.
Besides that, it is my hometown's currency so I feel comfortable trading with it.
How about you?
Can you share your favorite currency pair?
CaptivatingAyesla

Re: Favorite currency pair

Postby John Harry » Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:41 am

Basically I am a scalper. As a scalper I prefer gold trading more and more because I can earn money within a very short time through gold trading. As a gold trader I am passing my days well with Trade12 broker. Because I have some particular facilities with the broker including high leverage, low spread level, fast execution, no set up fees, flexible margin level and overall a smooth platform free from all technical errors.
John Harry

Postby radex78 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:27 pm

I have open multriple pair on the chart, like as gbpusd, eurusd, eurjpy gbpjpy and sometime also gold, but in trading usually will only trade on one pair because will easy to manage plan risk management if only trade on one pair and also will easy to making evaluation trades if only choose one pair
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby Sebastian Abney » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:37 pm

My obvious liking is for EUR/USD, but I am in favor of any instrument according to the situation. I believe it is very much common sense only that we keep the options open. The moment we start limiting our options, it’s the moment we will push our self to limited profits, therefore, I keep my options open and due to OctaFX, I have over 70 instruments to pick from and to top it up, there is incredibly low spreads at 0.1 pips that makes one feel so much better.
Sebastian Abney

Postby radex78 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:50 pm

Sometime I am use ea on pair eurusd, these ea based on martingale system, but first week I have seen ea can work well and always hit target profit, but once time occur mistake because the trend against position hence I have seen to long floating loss and then cut loss manually
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:14 am

Well due to the liquidity amount on EUR/USD I like the pair more. But I also like other major pairs which I trade. If I have to choose a favorite then it will keep changing time to time. lol
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Postby Apple Honeypie » Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:34 am

I also having EUR/USD as the best pair for trading. But the market also having different pairs with whom you can also have good earning but they need special attention.
Apple Honeypie

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners