Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Every trader should be determined

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Every trader should be determined

Postby John Harry » Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:59 am

The person who is determined is afford to be successful from Forex market. Mistunes come several times but don’t be depressed and instead of this his attempt should be continued. This trying will move to a final destination called success. In my career I got loss again and again but didn’t lose my hope. My best guideline is Trade12 broker. With them I enjoyed wide range of deposit bonus on my minimum investment and enjoyed a good amount of capital.
John Harry

Re: Every trader should be determined

Postby Amelia Elizabeth » Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:56 pm

To do successful forex trading first of all trader need to be determined to make money in forex. Maximum trader do not do well because of they could not keep their patience. Also they failed to choose a good trading platform. But I have found a good trading broker for my trading platform. This is TopFX24. They are giving me very good trading service. Their execution process is very fast .
Amelia Elizabeth

Postby Jan Schoemaker » Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:30 am

Safety of funds and also the regulations are 2 most important things to be considered in the Forex Market and then selection of a broker, so I think in the perspective Forex4you has been a really choice for me. Multiply your income by sharing trades at Share4you — a fast-growing social investing service brought to you by them. Trade with a trusted global broker. They have a deep knowledge of the Forex market. They know its main participants and how they work.
Jan Schoemaker

Postby Nicholas Ifill » Mon Dec 25, 2017 5:28 am

In Forex trading choosing a broker is a big deal , because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly , from my first day of trading I have been using FreshForex which is real ECN Execution trading platform and for all time ensures security of funds with a wide range of trading technologies. So, I always feel secure and comfortable when trading practically.
A market has numbers of brokers and we have to choose the one which can be good for our trading work. To choose one, we need knowledge of market not the suggestion of any other trader. I guess we also have a good option to check brokers reviews on sites like forex peace army where we can get actual insights about any broker easily.
Nicholas Ifill

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:42 am

John Harry wrote:The person who is determined is afford to be successful from Forex market. Mistunes come several times but don’t be depressed and instead of this his attempt should be continued. This trying will move to a final destination called success.

If a person gives up on what he has been trying to achieve then he gives up on everything he has worked so far. So not just in forex but in any case where you put your efforts, you should not give up on them.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Postby bellin » Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:07 pm

John Harry wrote:The person who is determined is afford to be successful from Forex market. Mistunes come several times but don’t be depressed and instead of this his attempt should be continued. This trying will move to a final destination called success. In my career I got loss again and again but didn’t lose my hope. My best guideline is Trade12 broker. With them I enjoyed wide range of deposit bonus on my minimum investment and enjoyed a good amount of capital.

Determination has more characteristics, and that involves being persistent and not giving up easily in the market. Even when things might go wrong sometimes, a determined person keeps pushing, hoping for the best. And a determined person too is humble enough to accept loses and knows when to take a break from the market.
www.tenkofx.com
1:500 leverage|PAMM Account|0 spreads
bellin

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:06 pm

bellin wrote:Determination has more characteristics, and that involves being persistent and not giving up easily in the market. Even when things might go wrong sometimes, a determined person keeps pushing, hoping for the best. And a determined person too is humble enough to accept loses and knows when to take a break from the market.

Well said. These are the characteristics of a good trader who wants to stay in the market for a long time. They approach the market with caution and does not let their emotions take over their trades.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Postby bellin » Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:30 pm

Sininfinity wrote:
bellin wrote:Determination has more characteristics, and that involves being persistent and not giving up easily in the market. Even when things might go wrong sometimes, a determined person keeps pushing, hoping for the best. And a determined person too is humble enough to accept loses and knows when to take a break from the market.

Well said. These are the characteristics of a good trader who wants to stay in the market for a long time. They approach the market with caution and does not let their emotions take over their trades.

Exactly the point, we cannot nag here in the market and expect things be rosy all the time. Sometimes we have to take things into our hands and hope for the best.
www.tenkofx.com
1:500 leverage|PAMM Account|0 spreads
bellin

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners