Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Emotion can make you failure

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Emotion can make you failure

Postby babor » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:25 pm

Emotion is the weakest point of a person. In order to do professional forex trading you need to avoid your emotion. Forex is a business thing where you have to determine to earn good amount of profit. But emotion will make a barrier in the way of your success. My broker ECNCAPITAL.COM helps me to run my trading business in professional way. And helping me by providing me updated market analysis.
babor

Re: Emotion can make you failure

Postby radex78 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:43 pm

Psychology trading has high role during trading which in daily trading we will always facing with emotion as human nature, but we need control our emotion and don't let emotion mastered our trades because it will only harmful account due only trade blindly
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby Tony Collins » Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:53 am

Yes, I think so! Even, a number of Forex traders lose their trading capital here since they don’t know how to play with emotions and greed! It’s a part of psychosocial analysis, that means only technical and fundamental is not enough here! Interestingly, I found all of 3 in my demo account of trade-24.com broker! Their educational materials are outstanding, I didn’t need any trainer and now I am earning regular money according to my demo trading experience!
Tony Collins

Postby Michael Owens » Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:14 am

Emotions is the main obstacle or hindrance of forex trading. And as a human being we can’t get rid of it. But yes, we can control them and make them stop to ruin our trades. Emotions like fear, greed those psychological things can maintain by some good psychological training courses. And yes, you have to be more patience with your trades. I am with TryMarkets, they also support me in many ways.
Segregated Bank Accounts.
Michael Owens

Postby radex78 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:15 pm

Yes emotion is like as enemy that appear from own selves, sometime we can't deny if we having emotion and leading us to making decision based on emotion which often only causing loss again, will good and better we trade with proper plan trading and discipline with it
radex78

Postby kxforexmart » Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:12 pm

Traders have to control over the emotions because such things can spoil our natural trading skill ,for that traders have to learn how to get rid of the bad emotions.
https://www.forexmart.com/
kxforexmart

Postby Ryan Higgins » Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:59 pm

Yeah, there is no second thought here; I too believe that emotions can be very bad. If we want to be successful then we need to learn to handle emotions, as only then we will be able to get it through. I operate with OctaFX and under them, I find it all extremely easy to do with the tight spreads from 0.1 pips for all major pairs, fast execution, and smooth trading platform and then there is also big deposit bonus which is up to 50% and is use able too.
Ryan Higgins

Postby radex78 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:20 pm

Yes emotion is not good and if we can't control emotion properly hence we will facing many failure in trading, because this market movement actually very dynamic and also unpredictable, we need to learn trading with more discipline obey all rules system and keep strict with risk management plan
radex78

Postby kxforexmart » Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:45 pm

yes traders should not fall into the emotion factors because if we are grabbed with emotions ,our natural trading ability will fail and we can lose the grip of making money
https://www.forexmart.com/
kxforexmart

Postby radex78 » Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:25 pm

Control emotion is important on trading forex, emotion often become reason why trader being fail, because if any trader already full with emotion pressure hence usually they will making reckless decision and might only will depending with lucky, it could making them greedy without knolwedge
radex78

Next

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners