Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Emotion can make you failure

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Re: Emotion can make you failure

Postby raniya » Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:58 pm

Sininfinity wrote:
Well with practice one can learn to control emotion. But don't expect it to happen within a short period of time. It will take lots of time. For some more than others.

Yeah, we can not be able to control our emotion when trading in quick time. We need to learn and it takes process. I have experienced it. Even until I trade with FXB now, I still need to learn how to control my emotion when trading. It's not easy as we expected
raniya

Postby radex78 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:50 pm

Yes emotion can make us failure because emotion will leading us to make bad decision recklessly because we can't control emotion and only want to revenge after loss, keep control emotion is important to manage money on uncertainty market condition
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby James Flores » Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:31 pm

Emotion can definitely make a trader to a failure. When we are looking forward to trade in this market we experience different kind of emotions within us like anger, stress, feeling low and hopeless. These kinds of emotions are both positive and negative. Big traders do not quite show their emotions in the market and guess what they are the most richest person among us. I am an emotional person as well, i always trade with anger which injects the revenge mentality in my trading and ultimately i end up trading with a good amount of loss.
Currently i am trading with my emotions controlled and proper money management so that my emotions do not come along the way to stop me from concentrating on the overall trading process. I learned all these from my broker FreshForex. They provided me all kind of guidance and support so succeed in trading which in a word i think is very amazing. Loving the experience.
James Flores

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:05 am

raniya wrote:Yeah, we can not be able to control our emotion when trading in quick time. We need to learn and it takes process. I have experienced it.

Yeah. Everyone who has been in this market has experienced it. But some may not realize it. That is why education is necessary so we can know what are the things which are holding us back.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Postby raniya » Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:50 pm

Sininfinity wrote:
Yeah. Everyone who has been in this market has experienced it. But some may not realize it. That is why education is necessary so we can know what are the things which are holding us back.

Learn first then we will earn here. Experienced can be got by using demo account and we must maximize it as well as possible.. Demo account it good to start trading, even i also still use demo account in fxb
raniya

Postby radex78 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:41 pm

You can maximze demo account for learning purposes with seriously because we can backtest any system and strategy trading that can making better trading to finding suitable and profitable strategy, although on demo can't built up better psychology trading
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby CaptivatingAyesla » Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:52 am

radex78 wrote:You can maximize demo account for learning purposes with seriously because we can backtest any system and strategy trading that can making better trading to finding suitable and profitable strategy, although on demo can't built up better psychology trading

Yes, I agree with you. Demo can help us to trade better and enhancing our skills in order to perform better and gain more profit. :D
CaptivatingAyesla

Postby Gozmit » Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:20 am

Yes, you need to establish control our your emotions, if you wanna achieve success in Forex Trading. You need to learn how to stay calm in the loss and also not give in to the greed.
Gozmit

Postby Charles » Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:05 pm

It's normal to have emotions, but only up until the point when a person didn't start breaking something or doing something stupid.
Charles

Postby raniya » Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:52 pm

Charles wrote:It's normal to have emotions, but only up until the point when a person didn't start breaking something or doing something stupid.

Yeah, it's normal. But we need to control it. When trading, if we can not control our emotion we will lose our fund. I also still learn to control my emotion when trading with FXB. It's important because if we can not control it, we will not earn money in forex
raniya

PreviousNext

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners