Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Emotion can make you failure

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Re: Emotion can make you failure

Postby Ryan Higgins » Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:14 pm

Emotions can certainly play a strong role in putting us down, but I completely believe that emotions alone are not the problem. We need to realize that emotions come when we lack planning and executing it correctly, so that’s where we need to put extra effort into it. I work with OctaFX where I get it all done smoothly with their outstanding set of scheme that counts for ultra-tight spreads, zero balance protection and even 50% deposit bonus, so that really helps in handling emotions for me.
Ryan Higgins

Postby radex78 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:07 am

Yes emotion is big reson the cuse of loss, so s trader should control emotion properly and not tempted by emotion, although sometime as trader felt emotion when facing with successive loses, but without control emotion usually will fail on trading
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby hermayanti » Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:21 pm

radex78 wrote:Yes emotion is big reson the cuse of loss, so s trader should control emotion properly and not tempted by emotion, although sometime as trader felt emotion when facing with successive loses, but without control emotion usually will fail on trading

Of course the emotion will be destructive in us to run the trading. With that we should be able to run good trading in emotional control, and train a good mental burden. And I always to run trading in every we do learn as in a FXB Trading demo account in trying to maximize the good way we run trading profitable
hermayanti

Postby kxforexmart » Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:42 pm

When we are gripped with emotions ,its sure that the percentage of mistakes and failure will be more and for that our perfornmance can detoriated and for that we should be extra cautious here to hold on the emotions
https://www.forexmart.com/
kxforexmart

Postby Sebastian Abney » Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:41 pm

Emotions are certainly weak link for any human but no one can ever be perfect, so we have to be good enough to handle it. I never think about emotions too much since I know I can handle it pretty well. The best way to towards it is planning well and working on applying what we have learned, it’s the simplest way to make money and keep all the stuff in control, it’s easier with broker like OctaFX since they have low spreads, fast execution and even huge cash back to help get 50% back on all trades even if it’s lost.
Sebastian Abney

Postby Kuznec » Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:57 pm

Take as a whole in life a more relaxed attitude to everything that happens to you, and eventually learn to keep your emotions under control. And that's how you risk dying from a heart attack after a big win or loss.
Kuznec

Postby raniya » Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:49 pm

Kuznec wrote:Take as a whole in life a more relaxed attitude to everything that happens to you, and eventually learn to keep your emotions under control. And that's how you risk dying from a heart attack after a big win or loss.

As a trader,we need to control our emotion. If we can not control our emotion, we will not get maximal result. in FXB, I try to learn how to control our my emotion, although I still fail to do it. :mrgreen:
raniya

Postby radex78 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:29 pm

raniya wrote:As a trader,we need to control our emotion. If we can not control our emotion, we will not get maximal result. in FXB, I try to learn how to control our my emotion, although I still fail to do it. :mrgreen:

Yes right sis, control emotion is important on trading activty, already many proof if emotion will harmful account, because usually will making reckless decision, like as greedy, and we know the trend market easy to changed and not always on our favour
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby Gozmit » Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:04 am

Emotion control, can not be learnt that easily, we need to go through such situations many times, in order to finally cope ourselves to blend in and make the most of it later. In simple words we need to have lots and lots of practice to obtain success.
Gozmit

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:55 am

Gozmit wrote:Emotion control, can not be learnt that easily, we need to go through such situations many times, in order to finally cope ourselves to blend in and make the most of it later. In simple words we need to have lots and lots of practice to obtain success.

Well with practice one can learn to control emotion. But don't expect it to happen within a short period of time. It will take lots of time. For some more than others.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

PreviousNext

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners