Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Easy, Fair and Simple- OctaFX Broker

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Easy, Fair and Simple- OctaFX Broker

Postby PapiaKhatunAsha » Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:53 am

After getting recommendation for trying OctaFX from one of my friends who is apparently a trading expert, I thought that probably I should check it out. Initially, I joined the broker as a demo user, the demo tools were fine, and something that I could easily use, I would like to mention here that I’m a novice trader, and my conceptual skill about trading needs good advice.

While using the demo trading account, I could manage the trading easily. After that, I joined as a live trader and started operating the micro trading account. With the micro trading account, I could earn the money that I knew I could make.
Something that started as a game of luck, has now became simple and fair for me only because of brokers like OctaFX.
PapiaKhatunAsha

Re: Easy, Fair and Simple- OctaFX Broker

Postby Michael Lotfi » Sun Sep 07, 2014 4:15 am

I am totally agreed with your Papia Khatun Asha. OctaFX is the completely fair, easy, simple and user friendly broker. After doing research for a long time, I got this broker recommended by one of the popular Forex trader in this era and he suggested me to go with OctaFX.

I was confused because this broker is not a regulated yet, but when I searched for a little bit more I found that OctaFX has been awarded as Best ECN broker and Best broker in Asia several times. Then I did not waste a single day to join Forex with this greatest broker.

Placing my trade, talking position on any time and performing news trading every thing is much simpler and easier. OctaFX has the flexible platform ever and there is no requotes or slippage at all.
Michael Lotfi

Re: Easy, Fair and Simple- OctaFX Broker

Postby Sebastian Abney » Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:41 am

This is the perfect way to describe OctaFX broker. They are indeed a very easy, fair and simple company to deal with they won’t trouble you with any complicated or difficult rules instead they will keep it as simple as possible and it can be seen with their offers where they give us 50% bonus without any major restriction while even with the deposit or withdrawal system they do not charge any fees and the best part is that both are instant.
Sebastian Abney

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners